There are 168 users in the forums

Mock Draft Simulator

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Shifty:
The latest in my series of Mock Draft Monday's (posting on Tuesdays haha)

Picks are below the video link. I do appreciate all the love and support from the webzone!

Round 2 - iOL Dylan Parham - Memphis
Round 3 - CB Marcus Jones - Houston
Round 3 (comp) - EDGE DeAngelo Malone - Western Kentucky
Round 4 - C Cam Jurgens - Nebraska
Round 5 - RB Pierre Strong Jr - South Dakota State
Round 6 - S Leon O'Neal Jr - Texas A&M
Round 6 (comp 1) - CB Mykael Wright - Oregon
Round 6 (comp 2) - OT Tyler Vrabel - Boston College
Round 7 Mr. Irrelevant is not there on TDN for some reason

There's a lot to like here. I LOVE the Pierre Strong pick. Malone is a strong EDGE selection for what we need. I love Parham and Jurgens, but I'm not sure that we need both of them. Still a great value to get Jurgens in the 4th.

True, although I do like Parham at Guard and Jurgens as the long term solution at Center hopefully. Also as you mentioned the value was hard to pass up. Not to pat my own back here but I would love it if this happened haha
80. Ed Ingram OG LSU

93. Cameron Jurgens OC Nebraska

105. Verone McKinley S Oregon

126. Jalen Tolbert WR South Alabama

134. Zyon McCollum CB Sam Houston State

164. Myron Cunningham OT Arkansas

172. Joshua Williams CB Fayetteville State

180. Kyle Philips WR UCLA

187. Daniel Bellinger TE San Diego State

Traded down traded up, didn't use any picks from next year.
PFN after getting 13 & 37 from Houston for Deebo & 4th(23):

Ahmad Gardner
CB Cincinnati

Tyler Linderbaum
OC Iowa

Boye Mafe
EDGE Minnesota

Kerby Joseph
S Illinois

Matt Waletzko
OT North Dakota

Chigoziem Okonkwo
TE Maryland

Danny Gray
WR SMU

JoJo Domann
LB Nebraska

Bo Melton
WR Rutgers

Sincere McCormick
RB UTSA
PFF Mock draft simulator just updated their big board.

Round 2: OT Abraham Lucas
- Ability to play RT or RG is a great. I see him more as a RT for sure. He quick and fast with a great pass protection skills. Run game needs some help but I think our staff can elevate that part of his game.
Round 3 : SS Bryan Cook
- True headhunter that can match up with TEs. Prototypical SS and has been rising up big boards lately. End of round 3 is a steal.
Round 3: WR Danny Gray
- Speedy wide receiver with smooth route running skills. Isnt just a straight line guy and has done damage in the intermediate routes as well.
Round 4: CB Kalon Barnes
- Speedy corner that we can groom for the future but can serve as a returner right now. STer with potential to become a solid starter.
Round 5 : OC Alec Lindstrom
- Small guy who needs to add size and athleticism. But he is smart and knows how to play the position. Get some bulk on him and he could be a steal.
Round 6: DT Noah Eliss
- Probably the best value pick of the draft. Great run stuffer who will battle it out with Givens and Ridgeway for a spot.
Round 6: OL Cordell Volson
- Sleeper pick of mine. He played OT at NDSU but his true position is in the interior. Outstanding upperbody and core strength but just needs to get stouter in the lower body. Make him live on the squat rack and I think he can be something valuable.
Round 6: DE Christopher Allen
- Hampered by injuries, undersized, and lacks that bend sometimes to make it around OTs. Have him add some bulk and I think he could be our Arden Key of the future.
Round 7: QB Brock Purdy
- Mr. Irrelevant who can battle it out with Sudfeld as the backup
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Apr 20, 2022 at 2:28 PM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
PFF Mock draft simulator just updated their big board.

Round 2: OT Abraham Lucas
- Ability to play RT or RG is a great. I see him more as a RT for sure. He quick and fast with a great pass protection skills. Run game needs some help but I think our staff can elevate that part of his game.
Round 3 : SS Bryan Cook
- True headhunter that can match up with TEs. Prototypical SS and has been rising up big boards lately. End of round 3 is a steal.
Round 3: WR Danny Gray
- Speedy wide receiver with smooth route running skills. Isnt just a straight line guy and has done damage in the intermediate routes as well.
Round 4: CB Kalon Barnes
- Speedy corner that we can groom for the future but can serve as a returner right now. STer with potential to become a solid starter.
Round 5 : OC Alec Lindstrom
- Small guy who needs to add size and athleticism. But he is smart and knows how to play the position. Get some bulk on him and he could be a steal.
Round 6: DT Noah Eliss
- Probably the best value pick of the draft. Great run stuffer who will battle it out with Givens and Ridgeway for a spot.
Round 6: OL Cordell Volson
- Sleeper pick of mine. He played OT at NDSU but his true position is in the interior. Outstanding upperbody and core strength but just needs to get stouter in the lower body. Make him live on the squat rack and I think he can be something valuable.
Round 6: DE Christopher Allen
- Hampered by injuries, undersized, and lacks that bend sometimes to make it around OTs. Have him add some bulk and I think he could be our Arden Key of the future.
Round 7: QB Brock Purdy
- Mr. Irrelevant who can battle it out with Sudfeld as the backup

Love the Alec Lindstrom pick. I don't think he lasts until the 5th but man that would be a steal. I think he is going to be a leader wherever he goes. I would be happy to take him in the 4th. Great option to take over for Mack
Originally posted by Shifty:
Love the Alec Lindstrom pick. I don't think he lasts until the 5th but man that would be a steal. I think he is going to be a leader wherever he goes. I would be happy to take him in the 4th. Great option to take over for Mack

Yeah i used the PFF mock draft simulator which i think is much more realistic than the PFN simulator. They just updated it and man, it was tough to make some decisions but i was surprised to see Lindstrom there too. Just needs to add some bulk and he can be pro bowler
Fanspeak/Consensus Big Board
61: R2 P29 OT Nicholas Petit-Frere - Ohio State
93: R3 P29 S Nick Cross - Maryland
105: R3 P41 C Cam Jurgens - Nebraska
134: R4 P29 DL Haskell Garrett - Ohio State
172: R5 P29 RB Ty Chandler - North Carolina
187: R6 P8 WR Tyquan Thornton - Baylor
220: R6 P41 CB Chase Lucas - Arizona State
221: R6 P42 TE Austin Allen - Nebraska
262: R7 P41 LB Chance Campbell - Mississippi
TDN

Jalen Pitre
S, Baylor

Cam Jurgens
IOL, Nebraska

Zyon McCollum
CB, Sam Houston State

Myjai Sanders
EDGE, Cincinnati

Pierre Strong Jr.
RB, South Dakota State

Kellen Diesch
OT, Arizona State

Micah McFadden
LB, Indiana

Charleston Rambo
WR, Miami
Cameron Thomas
EDGE San Diego State

Cameron Jurgens
OC Nebraska

Khalil Shakir
WR Boise State

Chigoziem Okonkwo
TE Maryland

Markquese Bell
S Florida A&M

Dontario Drummond
WR Mississippi

Ty Chandler
RB North Carolina

D'Marco Jackson
LB Appalachian State

Velus Jones Jr.
WR Tennessee
Trade down from 61 and Deebo not going anywhere

Default settings 3 round mock 4/25 edition

# 61 Nick Cross / S / Maryland
#93 Marcus Jones / CB / Houston
#105 Brandon Smith / LB / Penn State

Grade B
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Trade down from 61 and Deebo not going anywhere

I'd go in a different direction at 84 overall but a lot of fantastic picks here
My cousin who is 13 dedicated a draft to me. I thought it was awesome. Give him some 49ers love. https://youtu.be/qAenMRX1oOs I have seen him watch hours and hours of prospect videos, talks non stop about it, and if keeps this passion will do something with this in his life.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
My FINAL Mock Draft Monday. Would love to hear your guys thoughts on my video and of course I always love and appreciate any and all support from the webzone!

If you guys need a space to hangout on Friday swing by my stream it will be a rad time!. Check the video below

Final ride on the ole TDN machine.

Jalen Pitre
S, Baylor

Cam Jurgens
IOL, Nebraska

Myjai Sanders
EDGE, Cincinnati

Chigoziem Okonkwo
TE, Maryland

Zyon McCollum
CB, Sam Houston State

Bo Melton