Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 713 users in the forums

2021 Team Building

I wonder if GB would be willing to trade Rodgers to us. LaFleur is a close friend of Shanahan, which may get the deal done, but he also knows how dangerous 49ers would be to beat in the playoffs if GB should be matched up against us. If LaFleur thinks they can be in the SB for 2021 season with Jordan Love at the helm, I dont think he would give Shanahan his missing piece to be a complete powerhouse
Not bad
Like the mock and the analysis is pretty good. Nice plan.
Bravo! 👍
Zaven is starting to get recognized.....a lot. I'd be willing to go zach 1st, zaven 2nd if we get Corey Lindsey in FA. Alaric Jackson 4, and two zone corners + darden 5
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone