There are 541 users in the forums
Dynasty mock draft 2020 and a little more...
Apr 20, 2020 at 9:32 AM
- crew
- Veteran
- Posts: 805
I have a feeling that Niners will take an OL at #13. If none fall to them, they'll trade down lower in RD1. Look for them to trade down at #31 to take a DT in RD2 or RD3 (Madubuike, Raekwon Davis or McTelvin Agim).
Apr 20, 2020 at 3:36 PM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
I really can't stand the fact of drafting another defensive tackle. Especially one that we don't know that's better than what we have
Apr 20, 2020 at 9:57 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
Originally posted by fan49:I really can't stand the fact of drafting another defensive tackle. Especially one that we don't know that's better than what we have
I really want Ruggs or Lamb at 13!