There are 159 users in the forums

2nd mock, but this time with trades!

Like the rest of you I'm going bonkers in quarantine so I decided to have a little fun, obviously multiple trade downs I'm not sold on must have"top 3" Wideouts so, but as you see I picked up multiple later in draft. Kid from Fresno State would be our next Iupati, would be jazzed if we got him kid looks mean. Anyway tried to balance it out let me know what you think looking forward to seeing what Lynchahan bring to the team out of this year's draft class. And I'm not looking for an argument or am I saying my mock draft is ideal everybody has their own opinions mine just happens to be we need to tackle in the first round. And as always, "Go Niners"
Haha i dont know how to upload my screenshot of my draft, any help?
22. Austin Jackson OT USC

P 34 Michael Pittman Jr. WR USC

P 70 Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State

P 89. Jordan Elliott DT Mizzou

122. Netane Muti G Fresno State

156. Michael Ojemudia CB iowa

P 176. Thaddeus Moss TELSU

P 210 Tanner Muse S Clemson

217. Thakarius Keyes CB Tulane

245. Jake Hanson C Oregon
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I give you a solid B.

Would have loved Raegor at 34. With having Ayiuk in the 3rd(obviously in real world you wouldn't know you was getting Aiyuk in 3rd but for this argument)

Or

Blacklock at 34 and Bowden or Duvernay at 89 and its a homerun. But those are just my personal preferences.

But as it is, i wouldn't be mad at it. But that Pittman pick.....
Not a bad mock. Hit all of the positions of immediate need. Have some questions like Krizay about Pittman and would rather have Deguara at TE instead of Moss, but those are personal preferences. Definitely like what you did with the offensive line.
I mainly went with pittman because he has shown he can be #1 in an offense(in college) which leads me to believe he can hold his own in NFL and be SOLID #2, additionally i just really want us to have a wideout thats taller than 6'1..... I still have hope for Heard, unfortunately probably a little too much hope but I just want to see us finally have a guy on the outside that we can throw the jump ball to in the end zone.It seems like it's been forever since we've had a legitimate big-bodied tall receiver that can produce. So with the receivers that were left I didn't want to add another 5'10 or 5'11 receiver who shifted because we have more than enough of those. The tight end I'm really interested in is the Swiss army knife out of Portland State sounds like that guy can line up all over the field. I was trying to cover all the bases with this draft as opposed to the top end at one or two positions. So with the trade backs it's sort of narrowed the options, I just really hope we maneuver ourselves into being able to somehow land the kid from Fresno State I want another mauler in the trenches who's got that mean streak to him
I'd be mad at Pittman anywhere in the top 100. Not saying he won't be a good player but I see better fits especially at 34.
Share 49ersWebzone