49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 606 users in the forums

NFL draft predictions

I could see Lynch taking Gross-Matos in this scenario.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,582
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
I could see Lynch taking Gross-Matos in this scenario.

Whats funny is i was real close to choosing him myself in this particular scenario

Between Gross-matos, Blacklock, Josh Jones and Jefferson. In hindsight, I'd likely choose between Mato or Blacklock

Changed
[ Edited by krizay on Apr 3, 2020 at 8:03 PM ]
Gross-Matos hasn't been talked about much around here. Not saying I love it but it kind of makes sense.
Like when we took McGlinchey, nobody saw it coming.
Only two tackles gone at 13, if Wills, Wirfs, or Thomas is there I'm taking one. I'd probably take Lamb there as well, he's in that group of 3 that are a tier above.
31 Ruiz (or even Blacklock) if no trade
Also see Herbert going to LAC and Tua to Miami, pushing another player to SF.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Apr 5, 2020 at 1:06 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Everyone projecting a tackle to AZ, but don't discount defense. Pat Peterson is in a contract year, and the only player worth a damn besides him, is Jones.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone