There are 622 users in the forums
Final 2019 mock draft NYniner85
- 1 2
Apr 18, 2019 at 8:18 AM
- Rathof44
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,602
Would be a great draft. I think your dead on with Bosa, Moreland, and Bars as players they go after. I think there is going to be a logjam of WR to chose from at that 36th pick. I'm fine with most of them, Harry included, but Brown and Campbell are my favorites. Wouldn't be surprised if they went with 2 WRs like you have or WR/TE. I think all the positions (S,LB,WR2,CB) you addressed are ones of need and could interchange multiple prospects there. However there is no substitute for Bosa.
Apr 18, 2019 at 8:58 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
We aren't taking anyone called "Hitner". Not happening!
Apr 18, 2019 at 8:59 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by Rathof44:Would be a great draft. I think your dead on with Bosa, Moreland, and Bars as players they go after. I think there is going to be a logjam of WR to chose from at that 36th pick. I'm fine with most of them, Harry included, but Brown and Campbell are my favorites. Wouldn't be surprised if they went with 2 WRs like you have or WR/TE. I think all the positions (S,LB,WR2,CB) you addressed are ones of need and could interchange multiple prospects there. However there is no substitute for Bosa.
Thank man! Yeah if Bosa is there, he's the pick imo. If he's not there then take this mock and throw it in the trash lol.
Yeah I have Harry as my WR3, I want AJB I'm just not sure he's there at 36. I'm not a huge fan of Campbell.
One week
Apr 18, 2019 at 9:00 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by English:We aren't taking anyone called "Hitner". Not happening!
Lol, well we did work him out
Apr 18, 2019 at 3:24 PM
- John_Candy
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,968
I like Blair. He had a decent Senior Bowl week. I still think we'll take Deebo at #36, but I'm high on Harry too. Strong mock.
Apr 18, 2019 at 3:25 PM
- Waterbear
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,527
Why would you draft Harry at 36? Terrible pick.
Apr 18, 2019 at 5:45 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,720
Man that 36th pick is such a wildcard. I believe were getting a wr, the question is who?
I'm hoping its AJ brown but I like harry as well.
I'm hoping its AJ brown but I like harry as well.
Apr 18, 2019 at 5:56 PM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by NYniner85:
2nd: Nick Bosa EDGE OSU-
36th: N'Keal Harry WR Arizona St-
75th: Mecole Hardman WR Georgia
104th: Marquise Blair S Utah
118th: Bobby Okereke LBer Stanford
185th: Jimmy Moreland CB James Madison
212nd: Alex Bars OG Notre Dame
This mock really shows your understanding of our team needs. Bosa...duh. But Harry gives you that true Z that helps bring balance to the whole receiving group. Hardman gives Kyle not only another weapon but insurance if Goodwin goes down. Like Kyle said at the end of last year; there were too many guys comfortable and adding another FS in Blair to that group helps turn up the heat. Looking at draft visits, LB is an interest esp. if Kwon isn't 100% ready and with an early bye-week target, why rush? Reed had surgery and Williams has been in-out, up-down so adding Moreland is a good move here. Bars tore both his ACL/MCL in late September. Will he check out? If so, he could be a reserve late and challenger in 2020.
If I could find any criticism it's the lack of focus on OL and ST. I'm assuming you have other plans there. Nicely done NY.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 18, 2019 at 5:57 PM ]
Apr 18, 2019 at 5:56 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by Waterbear:Why would you draft Harry at 36? Terrible pick.
Apr 18, 2019 at 5:57 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by John_Candy:I like Blair. He had a decent Senior Bowl week. I still think we'll take Deebo at #36, but I'm high on Harry too. Strong mock.
Oh I'm down for one of Deebo/Harry/AJB anyone would be awesome with me
Apr 18, 2019 at 6:04 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by NYniner85:
2nd: Nick Bosa EDGE OSU-
36th: N'Keal Harry WR Arizona St-
75th: Mecole Hardman WR Georgia
104th: Marquise Blair S Utah
118th: Bobby Okereke LBer Stanford
185th: Jimmy Moreland CB James Madison
212nd: Alex Bars OG Notre Dame
This mock really shows your understanding of our team needs. Bosa...duh. But Harry gives you that true Z that helps bring balance to the whole receiving group. Hardman gives Kyle not only another weapon but insurance if Goodwin goes down. Like Kyle said at the end of last year; there were too many guys comfortable and adding another FS in Blair to that group helps turn up the heat. Looking at draft visits, LB is an interest esp. if Kwon isn't 100% ready and with an early bye-week target, why rush? Reed had surgery and Williams has been in-out, up-down so adding Moreland is a good move here. Bars tore both his ACL/MCL in late September. Will he check out? If so, he could be a reserve late and challenger in 2020.
If I could find any criticism it's the lack of focus on OL and ST. I'm assuming you have other plans there. Nicely done NY.
Thanks my man.
I looked at the OL how Kyle thinks he's got his starters this yr...he wants continuity.
I know you want OL upgrades, but I just don't see it happening this yr.
Apr 18, 2019 at 6:05 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by gold49digger:Man that 36th pick is such a wildcard. I believe were getting a wr, the question is who?
I'm hoping its AJ brown but I like harry as well.
If AJB is there he should be the pick...not sure if he will be.
Apr 18, 2019 at 6:07 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,720
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man that 36th pick is such a wildcard. I believe were getting a wr, the question is who?
I'm hoping its AJ brown but I like harry as well.
If AJB is there he should be the pick...not sure if he will be.
I don't think he is either so i'm cool with someone like harry or deebo.
Apr 18, 2019 at 6:15 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by gold49digger:I don't think he is either so i'm cool with someone like harry or deebo.
Yup I'll be pumped with one of AJB/Deebo or harry.
- 1 2