There are 303 users in the forums

Smokescreen mock

Been reading a lot of potential trades for the niners since I'm getting this feeling Arizona is taking Bosa, just creating a big smokescreen to F with the niners..year 3 and I think the niners go all in and get the guys they love..just something quick and possibly realistic..

Trades

49ers trade the 2nd overall pick to the raiders for their 4th overall, 24th overall and 4th rounder this year

49ers trade their 2nd rd pick and 4th rd pick from raiders to move up into the late 1st

Round 1- DE Josh Allen Kentucky, I think he falls to the 4th pick, Jets go Williams..Allen is versatile, can play the sam in base and DE opposite Ford in the nickel, he's better against the run then he's credited for, comp Danielle Hunter

Round 1- WR N'Keal Harry ASU, felt like he was the best WR in the country when I started his thread before the season, still feel like he is, I think he's going to be great in this offense and Jimmy G will love him as much as Harry will love Jimmy G- comp Allen Robinson

Round 1- FS Nasir Adderley Delaware, best purse ball hawk in this draft, perfect for the single high S this defense has not found yet. Comp Micah Hyde

Round 3- O-Line Michael Deiter Wisconsin, battles Person day 1 for starting job, he's a future stud IMO comp Andrew Norwell

Round 4- LB Joe Giles-Harris Duke,depth for Alexander, comp Marquel Lee

Round 6- CB Mark Gilbert Duke, before his injury last season he was touted as a 1st RD pick, now you hear nothing about him, he's got great size and speed, my sleeper CB

Round 6- TE Jerome Washington Rutgers, my TE steal of the draft as well, him and Kittle could be a great duo
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 14, 2019 at 3:21 PM ]
This would be an exciting first day of the draft for sure.
Allen and Harry are both instant starters. Sorta worried about Adderley having injuries for both combine and pro day. Thornhill is faster and has better range and should be there at #36. Could pickup additional OL with additional 4th rd pick. Great job with all these picks, just stating that injuries are something that worry me about Adderley
Originally posted by danielrod1008:
Allen and Harry are both instant starters. Sorta worried about Adderley having injuries for both combine and pro day. Thornhill is faster and has better range and should be there at #36. Could pickup additional OL with additional 4th rd pick. Great job with all these picks, just stating that injuries are something that worry me about Adderley

Yeah there are about a lot of safeties I wouldn't mind, Adderley, Savage, Rapp, CGJ, Thornhill, Thompson..but I do think Adderley fits best at the single high.
Cant see the Raiders trading up.
Originally posted by English:
Cant see the Raiders trading up.

I think Gruden loves Murray, it wouldn't be a shock if they made a move for him thinking other teams are trying to get him at 2..
lol.. you love Washington.

If we can get trades like that, I would be happy with this draft.
I'd love this draft! Seriously I'd do a backflip on stage at 49ers draft party!
Originally posted by Its49ers4Life:
I'd love this draft! Seriously I'd do a backflip on stage at 49ers draft party!

You and me both lol
I wouldn't hate it but I think Josh Allen is the guy Jets want if Bosa is gone. Or if they don't trade down.

If the rumors are true this mock could be on point..
Share 49ersWebzone