There are 418 users in the forums

Final Mock 2019

Trade back with raiders they give us 4,27,106 for our number 2 pick!
4-Allen LB/EDGE
27- AJ Brown/Harry WR
36- Abram FS
67- Deiter T/G
104- Jordan T/G
106- McLaurin WR
176- Watson LB
212- Moreland CB

All needs addressed, O line is much improved, Kyle gets some toys for Jimmy G to play with, we now have the best front 7 in football, dept at all skill positions, and hopefully everyone is healthy! I also see them moving Thomas and possibly Garnett or a RB for a pick during the draft! I honestly would be ok with them getting 2 wr with 27&36 if Harry/Brown/Campbell were available at both picks and then get Savage FS at 67! A combination of Brown/Harry or Harry/Campbell would be deadly for Shanny! I think our team is better this way as opposed to taking Bosa (overrated) or QW who isn't even a need! Allen can plan SAM on base downs and rush opposite of Ford then put his hand in the dirt on our nickel and dime defenses and his ceiling is much higher than Bosa's IMO!

If no trade back there seems to be a general consensus of Bosa, WR, and Savage for first 3 rounds! I can live with those 3 and plug in best OL available after that!
[ Edited by Its49ers4Life on Apr 2, 2019 at 10:38 PM ]
Name Michael Jordan just won u a title. Great picks with olineman who can fill in at multiple spots if need be. Allen is best option for Niners. Hope Jets don't draft him and he will be that versatile player Niners need.
Originally posted by danielrod1008:
Name Michael Jordan just won u a title. Great picks with olineman who can fill in at multiple spots if need be. Allen is best option for Niners. Hope Jets don't draft him and he will be that versatile player Niners need.

Lol yeah gotta have MJ on the roster! I agree Allen is the best pick for us I just feel like Bosa is Thomas 2.0 no explosiveness, not a great athlete, and he may have already peaked. Plus I just found out dude had a ACL reconstruction too (sounds injury prone like big bro to me). Anyway if we do draft him I hope to GOD I'm wrong about him but I don't get excited hearing his name associated with us!
Originally posted by Its49ers4Life:
Lol yeah gotta have MJ on the roster! I agree Allen is the best pick for us I just feel like Bosa is Thomas 2.0 no explosiveness, not a great athlete, and he may have already peaked. Plus I just found out dude had a ACL reconstruction too (sounds injury prone like big bro to me). Anyway if we do draft him I hope to GOD I'm wrong about him but I don't get excited hearing his name associated with us!

Let me guess, you read Grant Cohn?

You realize Thomas' athletic ability was off the charts right? If you're going to make a comparison then look into it. If Bosa had Thomas' athletic skillset equivalent at edge he would've been a better prospect than Myles Garrett.

The one problem you have is you're comparing a guy who should be playing DT vs a guy who is a perfect fit at DE. Bosa actually allows us to play Thomas where his athletic ability can be put to good use.
Originally posted by genus49:

Let me guess, you read Grant Cohn?

You realize Thomas' athletic ability was off the charts right? If you're going to make a comparison then look into it. If Bosa had Thomas' athletic skillset equivalent at edge he would've been a better prospect than Myles Garrett.

The one problem you have is you're comparing a guy who should be playing DT vs a guy who is a perfect fit at DE. Bosa actually allows us to play Thomas where his athletic ability can be put to good use.

Not to mention Bosa has a better 10 yard split than Allen. Oops!

Originally posted by Waterbear:

Naw making my own assessments not listening to anyone! Bosa isn't athletic in my opinion and I don't consider Thomas that athletic either! I agree he is playing in the wrong position and would be better inside! Not to mention that Bosa has a total of 17 sacks in 2.5 seasons while playing in a mediocre conference and on a team fully loaded and Allen had 17 last year in the SEC playing against most of the OL projected to be drafted in the early rounds! Like I said if they do draft him then I hope that I am wrong but he looks hella overrated to me! If his name wasn't Bosa I don't think he would even be in the conversation especially after only playing 3 games last year! I say hard pass on Bosa for extra picks! Hopefully the cards take Bosa so we can bait the raiders into giving us picks to move up!
[ Edited by Its49ers4Life on Apr 3, 2019 at 9:40 AM ]
Abrams is more of a SS than FS
You have McLaurin way too late
Moreland is probably gone a couple rounds before that too.

I won't even get into your arguments about Bosa. I like Allen but Bosa's only red flag to me is his injury.

Naw making my own assessments not listening to anyone! Bosa isn't athletic in my opinion and I don't consider Thomas that athletic either! I agree he is playing in the wrong position and would be better inside! Not to mention that Bosa has a total of 17 sacks in 2.5 seasons while playing in a mediocre conference and on a team fully loaded and Allen had 17 last year in the SEC playing against most of the OL projected to be drafted in the early rounds! Like I said if they do draft him then I hope that I am wrong but he looks hella overrated to me! If his name wasn't Bosa I don't think he would even be in the conversation especially after only playing 3 games last year! I say hard pass on Bosa for extra picks! Hopefully the cards take Bosa so we can bait the raiders into giving us picks to move up!

Originally posted by OsBoogie:
Abrams is more of a SS than FS
You have McLaurin way too late
Moreland is probably gone a couple rounds before that too.

I won't even get into your arguments about Bosa. I like Allen but Bosa's only red flag to me is his injury.

Yeah I haven't checked the recent projections I based McLaurin and Moreland off the old projections that had them going late rounds. I honestly don't even think we necessarily need a safety especially that high up but it seems to be a favorite for everyone. I think the pressure from the D line ad front 7 will greatly improve our secondary without adding a new safety. Nobody can cover for 7 seconds every play! I'm not sure why they drafted Moore last year to force him to be a corner when he was a good FS in college and has great size 6'2 and speed 4.3! I know that is our MO for CBs but let the guy do what he does. I won't be mad if we take Bosa I just hope that I'm wrong about him if we do. Right now he just looks so Brian Bosworth to me! I'd like us to take a OL at 36 if we get 2 first rounders and honestly wouldn't be mad if there was a second wr taken there if 1 of the big boys is still available.
What if we are all wrong and Lynch and Shanny take a nondefensive player in the first round with the second pick? Lol we should just be prepared for anything!

What makes him not athletic? Film and combine drills shows he's plenty athletic.

Abram is a SS and Deiter projects as a guard only.

Hey your mock, is what it is
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What makes him not athletic? Film and combine drills shows he's plenty athletic.

Abram is a SS and Deiter projects as a guard only.

Hey your mock, is what it is

Yeah we need guards so yeah! I really don't even want us to take a safety but that seems to be a popular pick. It's cool that we disagree on Bosa and if we pick him I hope you are so right lol I would love to eat that crow!! I'm all about the team so whatever works definitely works for me but I prefer Allen and I may be wrong but I also may be right lol

well you are wrong there lmao. Dude isn't garrett or clowney but he is pretty athletic and not that far off from Allen. All of his film shows he has plenty of athleticism, he may not have great bend but his technician game counteracts that weakness. But to each of their own, if thats what you see then thats what you see.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
well you are wrong there lmao. Dude isn't garrett or clowney but he is pretty athletic and not that far off from Allen. All of his film shows he has plenty of athleticism, he may not have great bend but his technician game counteracts that weakness. But to each of their own, if thats what you see then thats what you see.

Garrett and Clowney are exactly what I think of in terms of a great athlete and don't get me wrong Allen isn't as athletic as either of them either but still more athletic than Bosa ad he could fill 2 voids for us immediately SAM on base downs off the edge and DE on nickel and dime situations on the edge and he also can still add 15-20 pounds more muscle and become a true prototypical DE with great athleticism. Honestly I just feel like Bosa has peaked already and I am definitely worried about his injury history with 2 major surgeries already (ACL and Hernia) then you consider his brother's injury history too and it worries me for a number 2 pick! But, as I stated earlier I hope I'm hella wrong if we pick him! I'd love to eat that crow everyday lol no salt or anything! I'd love for you guys to rub my face in it everyday bc that means we are winning lol!!
Share 49ersWebzone