There are 190 users in the forums

Candy Mock

Rd. 1 Nick Bosa DE

Bosa and Ford on the outside with Buckner and AA/Solly on the inside. That could be the best line in the league.

Rd. 2 Deebo Samuel WR

Deebo played Z for Shanny and he played it well. Good hands and route running. Explosive and tough.

Rd. 3 Darnell Savage FS

Range for days. Hips don't lie. Versatile DB and a ballhawk.

Rd. 4 Isaiah Johnson CB

Long CB that is good at staying in phase, imagine that. Physical at the line of scrimmage.

Rd. 6 Lamont Gaillard C/G

Athletic interior lineman with strength.

Rd. 6 Jazz Ferguson WR

Tall and fast, but a project. Worth a shot in the 6th round.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Rd. 1 Nick Bosa DE

Bosa and Ford on the outside with Buckner and AA/Solly on the inside. That could be the best line in the league.

Rd. 2 Deebo Samuel WR

Deebo played Z for Shanny and he played it well. Good hands and route running. Explosive and tough.

Rd. 3 Darnell Savage FS

Range for days. Hips don't lie. Versatile DB and a ballhawk.

Rd. 4 Isaiah Johnson CB

Long CB that is good at staying in phase, imagine that. Physical at the line of scrimmage.

Rd. 6 Lamont Gaillard C/G

Athletic interior lineman with strength.

Rd. 6 Jazz Ferguson WR

Tall and fast, but a project. Worth a shot in the 6th round.

Nice!
Feel like I've seen these first 3 picks before
Covered all the bases!!!
Thanks guys.

"I would say the best part of my game is really route-running," Samuel told NFL Network during the week leading to the Senior Bowl. "I'm really physical and great after the catch. As far as the game and what I have to work on, I would say emphasize on blocking."

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/124417-49ers-host-pre-draft-visits-receivers-deebo-samuel-brown/
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Cool, I like your mock. To be fair, I've been saying that we should draft Bosa and Samuel since January. A healthy majority of analysts and WZ posters have said we should draft Bosa. Deebo is a legit 2nd round prospect that has already played for our coach, and we need a WR. Both Bosa and Samuel are popular picks for us.

I actually like Thornhill better than Savage but I think he goes in the 2nd round. So I decided to go with a talented player that has tremendous upside.
[ Edited by John_Candy on Mar 27, 2019 at 8:54 PM ]
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Cool, I like your mock. To be fair, I've been saying that we should draft Bosa and Samuel since January. A healthy majority of analysts and WZ posters have said we should draft Bosa. Deebo is a legit 2nd round prospect that has already played for our coach, and we need a WR. Both Bosa and Samuel are popular picks for us.

I actually like Thornhill better than Savage but I think he goes in the 2nd round. So I decided to go with a talented player that has tremendous upside.

I like your mock my man, nice job. I agree about Thornhill.
First three picks are fine. I might go with Campbell over Deebo as Shanahan has mentioned the need for speed and that Goodwin might not start this season. IMO, another low-ranked CB is not needed. He'd get lost among Verrett, Witherspoon and Moore. In the 4th, I'd suggest an OT that can also play guard. Also, the last pick might go to a punter that can kick off like Wishnowsky or Bailey. The Niners' present punter hasn't also been used in kickoffs.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
First three picks are fine. I might go with Campbell over Deebo as Shanahan has mentioned the need for speed and that Goodwin might not start this season. IMO, another low-ranked CB is not needed. He'd get lost among Verrett, Witherspoon and Moore. In the 4th, I'd suggest an OT that can also play guard. Also, the last pick might go to a punter that can kick off like Wishnowsky or Bailey. The Niners' present punter hasn't also been used in kickoffs.

Thanks for the feedback. My fingers are crossed on Verrett, but I'm not confident that he will stay healthy long term. Then you have Sherm who will have to be replaced within 2 to 5 years, hopefully closer to 5. Spoon and Moore have shown potential, but they aren't irreplaceable.

I hear you on drafting a T that can start out as a G. I like Dalton Risnor if we go that route early in the draft, or Bars on day 3.

Nice mock. I see another lineman instead of corner in the 4th
I like it. Nice mock.
Share 49ersWebzone