LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

4ML's Mock 1.0

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Lynch has done very well in the FA....and best thing about his moves is - it gives him a lot of flexibility with the 2nd overall pick. IMO...goal of this draft after a pretty good FA should be to pair Dee Ford with another Edge...get a no.1 WR for Jimmy, and add a player at safety position that can eventually compete for a starting position.

Trade:
49ers can't resist a great deal from Giants - 2nd overall for 6th and 17th in 1st rd. of 2019 and a 2nd rd. pick in 2020 draft
49ers trade 67th + 104th to Texans to move up to 55th spot

Rd. 1
6. (via Giants) - Quinnen Williams DL (With top EDGE guys gone - Niners draft possibly the best or 2nd best player in the draft. A nightmare for OLs when paired with Buckner. Of course, this is not a need but he's that special of a guy. This draft is full of DEs and couple will likely fall - so 49ers will get a chance to draft one at some point)

17. (via Giants) - Brian Burns EDGE (49ers get their EDGE from this draft. He's xxxplosive, has variety of moves with a really good motor, great guy off the field and production on the field. Very impressed with him. Dee Ford and Burns rushing the QB on passing down with Quinnen Williams and Buckner inside - that will consistently create pressure without having to send the 5th guy)

Rd. 2
36. Parris Campbell WR (Killed pretty much everything at Combine and has actual production on the field to back it up - he's the WR I want the most for this offense. Wasn't asked to run a lot of routes but was good at the ones he did run)
55. (via Texans) - Nasir Adderley FS (instinctive and rangy safety - who makes plays on the ball. It'll be nice to have someone like that for change. Should compete for a starting job right away.)

Rd. 6
176. Jordan Miller, CB (Tall corner...)
212. Alex Bars, G (And, of course - it won't be a 49ers draft if we didn't draft a guy with ACL/MCL tear)
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 16, 2019 at 2:48 AM ]
I like the trade back
Awesome I see P.Campbell create separation and think Shanahan receiver. A.J. Brown remains a trade up candidate imo.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 16, 2019 at 6:10 AM ]
Whilst I like this, I really can't see Q dropping that low. Getting him and Burns would make this the first round to end all first rounds.
OK after

2 QB's
Bosa
Allen
Why would Q not be next pick?
Originally posted by RocketMan:
OK after

2 QB's
Bosa
Allen

5. Although I don't think he will drop below Allen.
Exactly English, so I would be afraid of losing out on Q or Allen by making that trade.
That would be my dream scenario. QW and Burns are my two favorite players in this draft!
But no way do I see either falling to the 6th or 17th spots.
If we pull off that trade with the NYG, and I think it's very possible, I can see Burns at #6 and using #17 to fill a need or trade back for more picks.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
OK after

2 QB's
Bosa
Allen

Kyler Murray - Cards send Rosen to Dolphins
Haskins - Giants trade up
Bosa - Jets no 1 need pass-rush
Allen - Raiders need to find Mack's replacement
Devin White - Bucs draft Devin White

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigBug415:
That would be my dream scenario. QW and Burns are my two favorite players in this draft!
But no way do I see either falling to the 6th or 17th spots.

Draft is full of good DTs and DEs. Some will definitely fall as teams reach for needs.
Exactly English, so I would be afraid of losing out on Q or Allen by making that trade.

Ah gotcha. Agreed.
We apparently turned down trading down with NY regarding OBJ.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

They wanted our #2. That was too much.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

They wanted our #2. That was too much.

Yup
Share 49ersWebzone