Lee
Mostert

Free Agents signed

LB CJ Mosley 5 yrs 60 million
S Earl Thomas 3 yrs 40 million
DE Justin Houston 1 yrs 10 million
WR Chrus Conley 3 yrs 18 million

2019 NFL Draft

1st RD- DE out of OSU Nick Bosa, 49ers finally get lucky and land the best Edge player in the draft, solidify what could be a great D-Line

2nd RD- WR out of ASU N'Keal Harry, this might be a hope pick but possible..

3rd RD- OG out of Wisconsin Michael Deiter, solid lineman who brings versatility and has started since a freshman

4th RD- CB out of MSU Justin Layne, this kid is one of my main sleepers, has the size, speed the niners love, huge upside

6th RD- LB out of ND Drue Tranquill, great depth and ST star in the making

6th RD- DT out of Clemson Albert Huggins, another sleeper of mine, would've started on any other D-Line in America..

7th RD- TE out of Rutgers Jerome Washington, was a high recruit for the U but came back home, nice potential
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 7, 2019 at 8:06 AM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Cuts

Marsh
Mitchell
Garcon
Coyle
Gilliam

Resign

Gould- Franchised
Pinion- 3 yrs 9 million
Lee
Mostert

Free Agents signed

2019 NFL Draft

1st RD- DE out of OSU Nick Bosa, 49ers finally get lucky and land the best Edge player in the draft, solidify what could be a great D-Line

3rd RD- OG out of Wisconsin Michael Deiter, solid lineman who brings versatility and has started since a freshman

4th RD- CB out of MSU Justin Layne, this kid is one of my main sleepers, has the size, speed the niners love, huge upside

6th RD- DT out of Clemson Albert Huggins, another sleeper of mine, would've started on any other D-Line in America..

7th RD- TE out of Rutgers Jerome Washington, was a high recruit for the U but came back home, nice potential

I can get behind this. I think Jerome Washington is a total Niner pick since I imagine he would have had a great sparq score if he was invited to the combine. Was used a lot as a blocker at Rutgers which is a plus for our front office.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Cuts

Marsh
Mitchell
Garcon
Coyle
Gilliam

Resign

Gould- Franchised
Pinion- 3 yrs 9 million
Lee
Mostert

Free Agents signed

2019 NFL Draft

I can get behind this. I think Jerome Washington is a total Niner pick since I imagine he would have had a great sparq score if he was invited to the combine. Was used a lot as a blocker at Rutgers which is a plus for our front office.

Yeah he's a nice prospect who could become a good number 2 behind Kittle..
I love this whole thing except I'm not sold on N'Keal over Deebo but maybe I'm just sold on him after what they showed him doing at the Senior Bowl.

With who we have coming back from injury and all these additions, this team could really do some damage!
Originally posted by rk1642:
I love this whole thing except I'm not sold on N'Keal over Deebo but maybe I'm just sold on him after what they showed him doing at the Senior Bowl.

With who we have coming back from injury and all these additions, this team could really do some damage!

I wouldn't be mad if Deebo was the pick instead of Harry, I like them both..
That would be a near perfect off season!!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Not bad at all Jersey! Defense would be vastly improved and gave Jimmy another weapon to work with. I can dig this for sure
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Not bad at all Jersey! Defense would be vastly improved and gave Jimmy another weapon to work with. I can dig this for sure

Yeah I think we all agree the defense needs upgrades more then the offense, thanks..
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Yeah I think we all agree the defense needs upgrades more then the offense, thanks..

Definitely need a lot more talent added to the defense. Agree with another poster that I'd maybe go with someone other than N'Keal Harris but that's just splitting preferences

Definitely need a lot more talent added to the defense. Agree with another poster that I'd maybe go with someone other than N'Keal Harris but that's just splitting preferences

Yeah there are like 4 WRs I'm cool with in the 2nd round.. Deebo, Ridley, Brown, Harry, 1 of them and I'm happy..

• Shifty
  • Veteran

Yeah there are like 4 WRs I'm cool with in the 2nd round.. Deebo, Ridley, Brown, Harry, 1 of them and I'm happy..

True that. I like Ridley's game a lot, he had a pretty bad combine performance thigh so I think he could be had in the late 2nd or so.

True that. I like Ridley's game a lot, he had a pretty bad combine performance thigh so I think he could be had in the late 2nd or so.

I'll agree with that, but his tape shows me a lot more, I'm getting a weary of the combine lately..
Only two issues. Wouldn't re-sign Pinion. Finishing in the lower third of the league in punting means the Niners can do better. Niners don't have a seventh round pick, but would love it if they upgrade the TE sometime this offseason. Celek time was good but short lived.

Otherwise, a very strong offseason. Nice work.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Only two issues. Wouldn't re-sign Pinion. Finishing in the lower third of the league in punting means the Niners can do better. Niners don't have a seventh round pick, but would love it if they upgrade the TE sometime this offseason. Celek time was good but short lived.

Otherwise, a very strong offseason. Nice work.

Thanks, just seen the niners are thinking of moving on from Pinion so good call, and I thought they did have a 7th, my fault..
Anyone know of a website I can order some bootlegged jerseys from china or other third world country for cheaper price?
Share 49ersWebzone