There are 89 users in the forums

Mock Draft Simulators

Can't trade. Bosa went 1. Will see what this looks like taking Burns at 2.

Edit: nah, I won't. I'd be ecstatic with this draft.

[ Edited by Lobo49er on Mar 20, 2019 at 8:03 AM ]
I feel like I win at this every time.

2: R1P2
EDGE NICK BOSA
OHIO STATE

36: R2P4
WR DEEBO SAMUEL
SOUTH CAROLINA

67: R3P3
S CHAUNCEY GARDNER-JOHNSON
FLORIDA

104: R4P2
CB ISAIAH JOHNSON
HOUSTON

176: R6P3
TE DAX RAYMOND
UTAH STATE

212: R6P39
P JAKE BAILEY
STANFORD
Just had my favorite one on draft network. Would love to see this happen but not sure some of these guys fall.

.

San Francisco 49ers
Nick Bosa
EDGE, Ohio State

36.

San Francisco 49ers
Dalton Risner
OT, Kansas State

67.

San Francisco 49ers
Juan Thornhill
S, Virginia

104.

San Francisco 49ers
Riley Ridley
WR, Georgia

176.

San Francisco 49ers
David Sills V
WR, West Virginia

212.

San Francisco 49ers
Derrick Baity
CB, Kentucky
my latest mock

2: R1P2
EDGE NICK BOSA
OHIO STATE

36: R2P4
WR DEEBO SAMUEL
SOUTH CAROLINA

67: R3P3
S DARNELL SAVAGE, JR.
MARYLAND

104: R4P2
CB JIMMY MORELAND
JAMES MADISON

176: R6P3
TE DAX RAYMOND
UTAH STATE

212: R6P39
P JAKE BAILEY
STANFORD
2: R1P2
EDGE NICK BOSA
OHIO STATE

36: R2P4
WR A.J. BROWN
MISSISSIPPI

67: R3P3
EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON
LOUISIANA TECH

104: R4P2
CB LONNIE JOHNSON JR.
KENTUCKY

176: R6P3
RB BRYCE LOVE (just simply liked the value, even with a log jam at rb)
STANFORD

212: R6P39
LB KHALIL HODGE
BUFFALO

Just did this mock on fanspeak lol
Would be pretty happy with this..though I wish I could've gotten some more help at OL.

tried to go a little believable. However, I'm not sure Thornhill is there
If Simmons is there at 36, he's got to be taken, no?
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
tried to go a little believable. However, I'm not sure Thornhill is there

I like this one. Although AJ Brown probably has even less of a chance to be there than your Thornhill pick.

Originally posted by Waterbear:
I like this one. Although AJ Brown probably has even less of a chance to be there than your Thornhill pick.

yeah, Deebo was there so that's an easy substitute. I don't see a starting caliber FS available at all in the 3rd though.
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I like this one. Although AJ Brown probably has even less of a chance to be there than your Thornhill pick.

yeah, Deebo was there so that's an easy substitute. I don't see a starting caliber FS available at all in the 3rd though.

We gotta trade up somehow IMO. Even if that means trading Brieda or Mckinnon which I know most don't want to.
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 2: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 2 Pick 19 (TENN): AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Nasir Adderley, CB/FS, Delaware (A+)
Round 3 Pick 10 (BUF): Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn St. (A+)
Round 3 Pick 18 (TENN): Germaine Pratt, OLB, NC State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (DET): Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 36 (CAR): Ross Pierschbacher, OG, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Jachai Polite, DE, Florida (A-)
Round 4 Pick 9 (DET): Miles Sanders, RB, Penn St. (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Alize Mack, TE, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP): Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio St. (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick

I think i would cream my pants...multiple times.
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 2: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 2 Pick 19 (TENN): AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Nasir Adderley, CB/FS, Delaware (A+)
Round 3 Pick 10 (BUF): Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn St. (A+)
Round 3 Pick 18 (TENN): Germaine Pratt, OLB, NC State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (DET): Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 36 (CAR): Ross Pierschbacher, OG, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Jachai Polite, DE, Florida (A-)
Round 4 Pick 9 (DET): Miles Sanders, RB, Penn St. (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Alize Mack, TE, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP): Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio St. (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick

I think i would cream my pants...multiple times.

I am ignorant on simulators. Explain to me how, despite keeping the #2, you ended up with 5 thirds rounders, 2 fourth rounders and two future first round picks! Can't be done!
Originally posted by English:
I am ignorant on simulators. Explain to me how, despite keeping the #2, you ended up with 5 thirds rounders, 2 fourth rounders and two future first round picks! Can't be done!

i traded out of 36 to get some pcik around 2#6 or smthg and received a third. Did this 3 times to end up on 2#19.
Share 49ersWebzone