LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

My 1st mock

My mock is short and sweet and too the point . I didn't really put too much thought into it .
Free agency : 1. sign Earl Thomas for free safety
2. Sign Brandon graham or dee ford and a veteran CB if you can .
NFL draft:

1. Nick Bosa - DE - Ohio state - the best player hands down and it's not even close . He is a great pass rusher with good hands and technique .
2. Nkeal Harry - WR - Arizona state - big physical WR that we need .
3. Trevon coney -LB - Notre Dame
think ur missing a few picks
  • fan49
  • Veteran
We will still have too many holes.
Originally posted by Tylerawiseguy:
My mock is short and sweet and too the point . I didn't really put too much thought into it .
Free agency : 1. sign Earl Thomas for free safety
2. Sign Brandon graham or dee ford and a veteran CB if you can .
NFL draft:

1. Nick Bosa - DE - Ohio state - the best player hands down and it's not even close . He is a great pass rusher with good hands and technique .
2. Nkeal Harry - WR - Arizona state - big physical WR that we need .
3. Trevon coney -LB - Notre Dame

More like not thought out and vague lol. Three picks and a Graham or Ford? Update this and do a full one.
Half assed effort, lol but I like the overall direction. Sign a vet Free Safety to settle down the secondary, as well as a pass rusher who can complement whoever we draft. I'd go for Shaq Barrett in Denver over Graham because he's a natural at SAM, and can play opposite Bosa.

I'm down for Earl, but could also target Honey Badger. I like the idea of going WR and LB in rounds 2/3 because there is usually good LB value around there, and Kyle values WR traits that don't always require a R1 pick. That said, don't think Harry is that guy.
Share 49ersWebzone