LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

49ers Mock offseason 2019

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Imo you're off on contracts...Thomas is getting more than $9 million per. Same with Jarrett, no way he's only getting $8 million per. He very good, but we don't need more interior DL. I don't see them cutting AA and if anything they should try and trade him in the off season. I'd be shocked if Smith only got that much in FA as well.

I hope we go after Williams, but $10 million a yr?! For real?

Why you keeping Gilliam? Dude is awful and will cost us $5 million to be a backup...he has zero dead money and is as good as gone imo.

Draft is solid

Yeah you're not the 1st to say Thomas will want and get more and I'd give it to him, Jarrett I think will get from 8-10 million yearly, as for AA, he's either a miner or cut Bc no one will trade for him and his 9 million cost, Smith is a player I'd like but I'm not paying crazy for him and Williams will get a nice contract on potential, teams will be thinking if he's featured more he will be very good, I wouldn't be angry if the niners paid him handsomely while cutting Garçon tho, I truly think he will be a good-great player for Jimmy G to target..ane you're correct about Gilliam, idk why I kept him lol so other then the contracts you'd be happy with this offseason ?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Not a bad mock. I don't think we are getting Thomas for that low however. Maybe the Cowboys lol, but not us.

Maybe not but I'd pay him or Mathieu whatever to sure up the FS spot..

Honey badger would be better value
Share 49ersWebzone