LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

Nef's Friday wishlist

• TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
After ****ing the bed with the Brown trade, we still have a hole at guard opposite Garnet and we still need a LEO and LB depth. Here's my top 5 possiblities

1) Trade up for Hernandez - 1st round talent in the 2nd round sounds great to me. If the trade involved Brown, even better.
2) Trade up for Landry - I get the injury concerns that are causing him to slide but if we grab him in the 2nd and use him for pass rushing downs like we did for Aldon, we can preserve him during his rookie year and we'll have that edge rush that we never had from that spot last year.
3) Darius Leonard at the Saints pick - Already a physical upgrade over Coyle, this guy will give Malcolm Smith competition to play alongside Rueben
4) Trade Brown for a future conditional pick - Still pissed at this guy for wasting a 1st. We basically made that pick because he showed up fat and uncommitted. Deuces
5) Trade out for a 1st - This is the only thing Cleveland does right in the draft. They invest in the future for early round picks. See the Willis/Staley or Davis/Iupati draft.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Not into any more lineman. We have 3 solid guys competing at guard. A brand new shiny center and tackle.
Originally posted by fan49:
Not into any more lineman. We have 3 questionable guys competing at guard. A brand new shiny center and tackle.

fixed
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Not into any more lineman. We have 3 solid guys competing at guard. A brand new shiny center and tackle.

Only one with upside is the guy that sat all last year. Cooper is barley staying on rosters. Tomlinson isn't getting out in space on stretch and sweeps to help McKinnon.

We don't have 3 solid guys there. We have one maybe.
In day 2 i really want to land an edge rusher, lineman, and OW.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNef77:

Only one with upside is the guy that sat all last year. Cooper is barley staying on rosters. Tomlinson isn't getting out in space on stretch and sweeps to help McKinnon.

Cooper was a starter on a good offensive line last year?
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by TheNef77:

Cooper was a starter on a good offensive line last year?

aaaaaand he's not there no more? aaaaaaaaand the only deal after his film is the 1 year contract we gave him which should tell you how he did?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Now you can add one more to the mix with that trade: CB
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by GORRIFIC1:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Now you can add one more to the mix with that trade: CB

Yes, we have some nice options today. Meeks and Jackson are still on the board.
Pass Rush
Reciever
Corner

Share 49ersWebzone