LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

The Wiseguy's last mock draft

the Italian wiseguy's last mock draft before Thursday :

Trade : the niners trade the 59th pick in round 2 and a 1st round pick in 2019 and a 4th round pick in 2019 for the patriots pick 31 in the first round

The first 10 picks then a 5 round mock draft for the niners :
1. Browns - Sam darnold - Qb
2. NYG - sanquon Barkley -RB
3. NYJ - baker mayfield - Qb
4. Browns - Bradley Chubb - DE
5. Broncos - josh Rosen - Qb
6. Colts - roquan smith - LB
7. Buccaneers - Derwin James - DB
8. Bears - Quentin Nelson - OG
9. 49ers - tremaine edmunds - LB
10. Raiders - Denzel ward - CB

The 5 round mock draft :
1. Tremaine edmunds - LB- Virginia Tech
1. Harold Landry-edge/pass rusher - Boston college
3. Nick Chubb - RB - Georgia
3. Austin Corbett - OG- Nevada
4. Quentin Meeks - CB - Stanford
5. Auden Tate - WR - Florida state
well I'm gonna pass on this one
Why which part of it that you don't like ? My preference would be to draft roquan smith but I don't think he will be available at the 9th pick .
Shanahan's roster isn't good enough yet to trade away picks...if anything, Lynch should take the best offer he gets and trade down.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Shanahan's roster isn't good enough yet to trade away picks...if anything, Lynch should take the best offer he gets and trade down.

Yes because he got two instant starters, that will make an impact day 1 with first two picks. Also Chubb will get pt right away, Corbett will compete day 1. Meeks will get pt, and so will take. If you want to add more backups than starters that's up to you I sure don't.

HELL OF A DRAFT
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 23, 2018 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Tylerawiseguy:
Why which part of it that you don't like ? My preference would be to draft roquan smith but I don't think he will be available at the 9th pick .

Trade away next year's 1st?? No chance
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Just not a fan of the trade up in this mock. That would leave us without a 1st, 4th and 5th round pick (Laken Tomlinson trade) next year.
The trade isn't wise. This years 2nd and next years 1 is too much. Adding a 4th to that is irresponsible at best. And Landry won't be there at 31 anyway. The picks would be ideal but the trade ruins it for me
Share 49ersWebzone