LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

AB's 2018 Mock Draft

Originally posted by fan49:
I like a lot of your pics but I'm not a fan of Smith for multiple reasons plus what would be left on the board I think there's more attractive pieces. And I really would like a running back that can get that first down when we have half a yard to go. Cuz we don't have anybody that can do that. Especially since Kyle said juice will not be doing it

In my mock the following would be picked in the top 10.

Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Barkley, Mayfield, Chubb, Minkah, Nelson, then Smith and Edmunds.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Nice AB, I'm pretty certain that Carter will go higher based on his combine performance, and I love Mata'afa but not sure he'll fare any better than Solomon did on the edge. Could get with the rest

If I were to change the Mata'afa pick it would be Duke Ejiofor of Wake Forest.
Could definitely get down with this. I'd be lit if a couple of those guys lasted to where you have them going. Nice
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by fan49:
I like a lot of your pics but I'm not a fan of Smith for multiple reasons plus what would be left on the board I think there's more attractive pieces. And I really would like a running back that can get that first down when we have half a yard to go. Cuz we don't have anybody that can do that. Especially since Kyle said juice will not be doing it

In my mock the following would be picked in the top 10.

Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Barkley, Mayfield, Chubb, Minkah, Nelson, then Smith and Edmunds.

I'm at a running back in the 3rd 4th or 5th. And my pick would be Edmonds. Or try and trade back. But that's just cuz I'm not a fan of Smith I know I'm going against the grain here but I just have a bad feeling about him
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 22, 2018 at 12:58 AM ]
I like it...one of the more realistic mocks I've seen. Well done, AB.
Share 49ersWebzone