LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 391 users in the forums

49erInTheMidwest Mock 2.0 - 1 week out

• fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by fan49:
I have a feeling it's going to be more offensive than everybody thinks. Kyle was irritated last year. And didn't get to start drafting players he wanted till the 5th round. I think the first and second round are probably going to be defense but then mostly offense after that

Beathard and joe williams were his picks. Arguably our worst two picks

Not to mention lets just keep doing that drafting defense every single year never get an offense of player cuz that's what we do. And people wonder why we don't have any receivers, or weapons. Head scratch all you want it's pretty obvious to me that Kyle should be able to get a couple early picks.
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 19, 2018 at 7:40 PM ]
Nice mock
My 🐶
I have a feeling it's going to be more offensive than everybody thinks. Kyle was irritated last year. And didn't get to start drafting players he wanted till the 5th round. I think the first and second round are probably going to be defense but then mostly offense after that

Well that's just not true at all...he's been on record many times saying you need top talent on defense and scheme fits on offense.
Not to mention lets just keep doing that drafting defense every single year never get an offense of player cuz that's what we do. And people wonder why we don't have any receivers, or weapons. Head scratch all you want it's pretty obvious to me that Kyle should be able to get a couple early picks.

sounds like you just want offense players...has nothing to do with Kyle being irritated lol

They had the 12th overall offense last yr and that's with Hoyer/CJ as the QB for over half the yr & without their #1 WR for 8 games. As much as we all love fantasy football and value those skilled positions it would be a mistake to draft a WR early. This draft is s**t at WR.

Pretty sure they just paid a offensive weapon (the Jet) a butt load of money to make some plays on offense. OH and they just paid some guy named Jimmy like $137 million.
Originally posted by krizay:

Beathard and joe williams were his picks. Arguably our worst two picks

Yeah and I wonder when he was allowed to start drafting I believe it was the fifth round. I believe Kyle is going to get some picks aerlier this year. And he should

Beathard went in the 3rd and WIlliams went in the 4th, and they were unquestionably Shanny guys. No idea where you are going with this.
Yeah and I wonder when he was allowed to start drafting I believe it was the fifth round. I believe Kyle is going to get some picks aerlier this year. And he should

meanwhile Kyle Shanahan to Solomon Thomas when he was the pick: 'I told you it was all gonna work out, man.' you're crazy if you think Kyle didn't have a HUGE say in every single pick.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/5/3/15530866/kyle-shanahan-solomon-thomas-2017-nfl-draft-49ers
Final version coming tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned folks

Do we want trades in 3.0 or none again?
Share 49ersWebzone