There are 561 users in the forums
ICE 2018 NFL Mock Draft
- 1 2
Apr 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM
- GEEK
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,431
I dig it. Smith offers upside than just OG. He can play T in the NFL, but probably only on the right side. Opens up a competition for LG with Tomlinson and Garnett.
Apr 13, 2018 at 6:12 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,185
Originally posted by fan49:I'm definitely good with this but I'm more of a davenport fan
Apr 13, 2018 at 6:15 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,185
Originally posted by Ice49er:1). BC OLB Harold Landry-
The LEO the 49ers need. 25 Sacks, 48 TFL, 10 forced fumbles, 1Int in 38 games.
2). Auburn OG Braden Smith-
Great size and strength. Need to protect Jimmy G.
3a). ND WR Equanimous St. Brown-
Great size, speed and hands. Needs to improve his routes but the upside is a great #2
3b). Stanford CB Quenton Meeks-
Size, speed, bloodlines. Needs some coaching to reach full potential.
4). Memphis ILB Genard Avery-
Draft Crush. Most underrated player in the draft.
Great numbers and tape.
5). Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough-
Big powerful back that can move the pile. Good change of pace to all the fast backs on the roster.
6). Texas AM FS Armani Watts-
Short with small hands. Football player and a demon on Special Teams.
7a). SDSt TE David Wells-
Best blocking TE in the draft. Has size and speed to do more than just block.
7b). Alabama WR Robert Foster-
Good size and speed. No clue why he wasn't used more by Alabama. Upside pick that could pay off.
Everyone knows I love me so landry do A+ there.
I like smith I don't think you need to spend a 2nd on him. If there's a guy I'm expecting to be a niner it's meeks.
Avery is a sleeper for sure. He can play MIKE or SAM.
Not a fan of St.Brown, he doesn't play to his size. And a big no to Bo.
- 1 2