There are 438 users in the forums
Last mock before the real thing
Apr 2, 2018 at 12:34 AM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
You know what I was starting to warm up to Landry as the first pick.... I really think Tremaine Edmunds is the way to go. I think he has more upside than anybody in this draft. And I have a strong feeling he's going to become a better rusher than anybody in this draft
Apr 2, 2018 at 9:15 AM
- stonecold590
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,384
I still think we will draft at least 1 Wideout.
Apr 4, 2018 at 8:47 PM
- theninermaniac
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,430
Landry seems to be a near consensus pick on most of the mocks Ive read.
Apr 4, 2018 at 9:46 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Originally posted by stonecold590:I still think we will draft at least 1 Wideout.
Agreed. I also think that the Niners will invest in the interior OL much earlier than the 6th round.