There are 661 users in the forums
Before free agency mock
Mar 7, 2018 at 5:32 AM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,642
Didn't Fuller get tagged by Chicago?
Mar 7, 2018 at 8:14 AM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
Are we going to stop when I middle linebackers 180 lb?
Mar 7, 2018 at 8:23 AM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by Memphis9er:Didn't Fuller get tagged by Chicago?
Transition so they can match any offer..you think they match 5 yrs 50 million ?
Mar 7, 2018 at 12:29 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,726
Not a bad mock. Blount wouldn't be a bad signing especially if we got Jones. Having him on short yardage or 4 minute drills would be amazing to pair up with the speedy breida and jones. Troy Brown looked the part at the combine, but all i've heard of him is that he will be an excellent gunner, which is a position i deeply respect. But he could be more, I thought Colberts peak was gonna be a pro bowl gunner, but he looks like he could be more than that.
Mar 7, 2018 at 8:23 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Jersey, how far up do the Niners need to go to get Jones? Three for one trade seems steep.
Definitely like free agency signings except for Blount. Just think he would be a fifth wheel in the Niners backfield. Like the draft with the double downs at Leo and CB. Well done!
Definitely like free agency signings except for Blount. Just think he would be a fifth wheel in the Niners backfield. Like the draft with the double downs at Leo and CB. Well done!
Mar 8, 2018 at 3:51 AM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:Jersey, how far up do the Niners need to go to get Jones? Three for one trade seems steep.
Definitely like free agency signings except for Blount. Just think he would be a fifth wheel in the Niners backfield. Like the draft with the double downs at Leo and CB. Well done!
I'd think the niners would have to trade up at least 15 spots to get Jones..yeah the only reason I signed Blount is obviously for a power back..and I like the potential of Turay and Aruna, both seem like thier best football is ahead of them, same with the cbs.
, thanks
Mar 8, 2018 at 3:52 AM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by gold49digger:Not a bad mock. Blount wouldn't be a bad signing especially if we got Jones. Having him on short yardage or 4 minute drills would be amazing to pair up with the speedy breida and jones. Troy Brown looked the part at the combine, but all i've heard of him is that he will be an excellent gunner, which is a position i deeply respect. But he could be more, I thought Colberts peak was gonna be a pro bowl gunner, but he looks like he could be more than that.
Yeah I really like Tony Brown, I think no matter how he touches the field he could help a team.
Mar 8, 2018 at 5:18 AM
- JimmyJesus
- Veteran
- Posts: 463
49ers are not drafting Roquan Smith, I guarantee you that. He's a undersized ankle tackler with medical red flags, not worth a top ten pick, sorry.
Mar 8, 2018 at 5:24 AM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:49ers are not drafting Roquan Smith, I guarantee you that. He's a undersized ankle tackler with medical red flags, not worth a top ten pick, sorry.
Lol thanks for your OPINION..