Slot CB- Will Redmon
SS- Jaquiski Tartt
FS- Jimmy Ward

Special-teams
K- Nick Rose
P- Brock Miller
LS- Kyle Nelson
PR/KR- JoJo Natson
I would be happy with this team but teams normally don't hire this many top-tier free agents. Also if you're going to get Mike Williams I would at least do a trade back because I don't think he's a worth a second overall pick.
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
I would be happy with this team but teams normally don't hire this many top-tier free agents. Also if you're going to get Mike Williams I would at least do a trade back because I don't think he's a worth a second overall pick.

The raiders and Giants did it last year we got the money 💰 Let's spend it this year and then build our team thru the draft 2018,2019 etc
Originally posted by Trav49:
The raiders and Giants did it last year we got the money 💰 Let's spend it this year and then build our team thru the draft 2018,2019 etc

The only big hires I remember from the Raiders were Osemele, Smith and Irvin. As for the Giants I can only remember Vernon, Harrison and Jenkins. However there's is a difference between those teams and us, they were ready to fight for a place in the playoffs, had a established QB and HC(I know Ben McAdoo was a first year coach but he was already in the house so it's an easier situation).
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Originally posted by Trav49:

The only big hires I remember from the Raiders were Osemele, Smith and Irvin. As for the Giants I can only remember Vernon, Harrison and Jenkins. However there's is a difference between those teams and us, they were ready to fight for a place in the playoffs, had a established QB and HC(I know Ben McAdoo was a first year coach but he was already in the house so it's an easier situation).

Ok it's 3 free agents on my list demand big deals, Kirk cousins QB
Dontari Poe NT
Melvin Ingram OLB
The other free agent are affordable but I understand what you saying however we got the cash make the moves now and build thru the draft later, with these moves we ready to fight now..
You definitely gave this team an influx of talent. I'd be happy
This would be a killer off-season. I bit unrealistic, but we can all dream

The free agents are all guys I would target, but we won't be able to sign them all.

The draft is good, but Forrest Lamp probably goes late 1st-early 2nd. Bucky Hodges probably gets taken on Day 2.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

The free agents are all guys I would target, but we won't be able to sign them all.

The draft is good, but Forrest Lamp probably goes late 1st-early 2nd. Bucky Hodges probably gets taken on Day 2.

This
Playoffs!! 😎👍
Even if you can't get trumaine leave Ward at CB and put Reid back in there whose on a contract year.

I agree with the trade down for Mike Will, but even if no Cousins... let's get Romo and watch him sling it

Cousins is the only move that's low key unrealistic. Sweet off season doe.

We gotta come out of FA with 3-4 starters.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Feb 7, 2017 at 10:50 PM ]

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Even if Joe Stanley
How are we getting Cousins without trading our 1st round pick?
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

This

Cousins doesn't hit FA until next year.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
There is no way possible to get Cousins and Mike williams. Unless you give up this years first and next. And trade every pick we have this year to go back in the top 10
Share 49ersWebzone