LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 281 users in the forums

Before combine workouts mock draft

So this is my mock not what GM or HC may do what I wantv...

My trade I think are fair for tha most part no answer's as to why this team traded up and for who just a spot I wanted to trade down to...

I dont do free agents because this is a mock draft not mock FA...
With that said some FA I like are...
NT Johnathon Hankins
OG Andrew Norwell
S TJ McDonald
S Tony Jefferson
C/G JC Tretter
WR Michael Floyd
C Jack Allen
CB Ross Corkrell
QB Nick Foles
WR Markus Wheaton
Any of them are good with me maybe not tha biggest names but whatever...

My mock draft...

Trade 1
We trade pick #2 and both 7th round picks(hate picking that late) to tha Titans for picks #5 & #18

Trade 2
We trade pick #5 to tha Bills for picks #10 a 4th round pick N a 3rd round pick in 2018

1st round
Pick #10 we take WR Corey Davis W.Michigan

Pick #18 we take ILB Zach Cunningham Vanderbilt

2nd round
We take OLB Takkarist Mckinley UCLA

3rd round
We take QB Nathan Peterson Pittsburgh

4Th round
We take NT/DT Montravius Adams Auburn

We take OLB Devonte Fields Louisville...Or TE Jake Butt Michigan...I dont see a real need at TE but offensive weapons for a new QB & HC are alway nice...

5Th round
We take RB Marlon Mack South Florida

We take OT Javarius Leamon South Carolina state

6th round
We take WR Stacey Coley Miami

We take OT Casey Tucker Stanford...

Enjoy picking it apart...
For the Bills to move from 10 to 5 they'd have to give up a lot more then a third and next year's 4th. Probably have to give us their 2nd this year plus some
Also if we got Devonte Fields in the 4th it'd make the draft great
Originally posted by tohara3:

Loving my mock that much
I will ask you the same question that everyone asked me when I proposed a trade with the Titans. Which prospect would they be targeting that would be worth both of their top 20 picks?
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I will ask you the same question that everyone asked me when I proposed a trade with the Titans. Which prospect would they be targeting that would be worth both of their top 20 picks?

No prospect once Garretts gone is worth 2 1sts.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place

Possibly Jonathan Allen to pair with Jurrell Casey. Maybe they want to control the LOS on both sides of the ball.
Originally posted by TheNef77:

Possibly Jonathan Allen to pair with Jurrell Casey. Maybe they want to control the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Could be Allen or Garrett depending on who tha Brown's take...And yea I'd trade tha pick if Garrett was sitting there ...Why u ask put down tha crack pipe u will say it's simple we need talent I'd rather get 2 really good players then 1...Face it people 1 draft & free agency is not taken us from last to 1st look at tha my first 4 picks Davis,Cunningham,Mckinley & Peterman d*mn that would set us up for years to come...
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Why u ask put down tha crack pipe u will say it's simple

Sorry man, no one is trading two 1st for anyone outside of a qb...I can't even think of a team with two 1sts that traded them for a defensive player ever....I get it, it makes your mock that much more awesome and fun also throwing in two 7ths literally has zero value.

imo it's not realistic the the Titans GM doesn't seem like a dummy lol. They need wr and DBs which both can be had with those picks.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sorry man, no one is trading two 1st for anyone outside of a qb...I can't even think of a team with two 1sts that traded them for a defensive player ever....I get it, it makes your mock that much more awesome and fun also throwing in two 7ths literally has zero value.

imo it's not realistic the the Titans GM doesn't seem like a dummy lol. They need wr and DBs which both can be had with those picks.

Hooker, Adams or Williams is a win for the Titan
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Hooker, Adams or Williams is a win for the Titan

Totally agree...hooker/Adams and possibly Davis with their two picks vs Allen or Myles (who's not gonna be there)

No brainer IMO.

Will tha trade points are just about even...all u can do is ask and its my mock so they can't say no And yea it does make my mock draft look totally awesome ...But let say Garrett is there at #2 u really think no one will give up two 1st round picks or more ???
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Will tha trade points are just about even...all u can do is ask and its my mock so they can't say no And yea it does make my mock draft look totally awesome ...But let say Garrett is there at #2 u really think no one will give up two 1st round picks or more ???

If Myles is there we are taking him lol and no I don't think a team with two 1st rd picks that needs help at WR and DB PLUS was top 5 in sacks this past yr will do that

Teams don't give up that type of stuff for anyone outside of QB, just doesn't happen man.

Your mock but hey you asked for feedback lol.
Share 49ersWebzone