LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

Early 2017 49ers mock offseason..

yeah yeah I know a lot of ppl are going to shake their head considering how early it is but I'm bored and was looking at other 2017 mocks so I decided to make my own and get every ones opinion..i feel like the 49ers are going to finish around 8-8 and lose a lot of close games which give the organization and fans hope so I'm thinking they will spend money on a couple of big name free agents..

Free Agents signed
WR Keenan Allen
OLB Jarvis Jones

Cuts
Brooks
Bethea

Restructures
Kap (has a good yr and a lot better then most expect)

Extentions
Reid
Williams
Ward
DJ
Lynch
Tank

2017 NFL DRAFT-----Only 4 Rds..

Round 1 Pick 16 49ers select ILB Raekwon Mcmillan out of OSU 6'2 240- this kid is a monster..athletic fast great tackler..will be amazing for him to learn from Bow and dominate

Round 2 49ers select QB Patrick Mahomes out of Texas Tech 6'3 220 - other then Watson I think Mhomes will fit very nicely into Chips scheme..he is smart accurate great arm and very athletic..in the video he seems to have it all..hes strong enough to get away from sacks and create has nice touch on the ball and when needed has a rocket arm to stick it on a WR who is closely covered..

Round 3 49ers select TE Jordan Legget out of Clemson 6'4 255 - this TE class is going to be amazing compared to years past.Howard, Butt, Engram, and Hodges will go in the 1st 2 rds.

Round 4 49ers select WR Ryan Switzer out of UNC 5'10 185 - takes over return duties right away and will fight for PT as a WR..dynamic returner..

Kap-Mahomes-Driskell
Hyde-Taylor-Davis
Celek-Leggett-Bell-Miller
Allen-Smith-Smelter-Rogers-Patton-Switzer
Staley-Cooper
Garnett-Tiller
Kilgore-Martin
Beadles-
Theus-Brown

AA-Blair
Williams-Purcell
Defo-Dial
Lynch-Tank
Bow-Hodges
Mcmillan-Skov
Harold-Jones
DJ-Redmond-Ward-Robinson-Acker
Reid-Ward
Tartt-Mcray

I know I know its crazy early but it is what it is...enjoy and discuss..thanks..
[ Edited by jersey49er on May 7, 2016 at 3:58 PM ]
Not bad, I think Hyde would get extended too if he has a good season. Also Ward will likely have his 5th yr option picked up before they extend him.

I love McMillan's game, watched his game against Notre Dame(Fiesta Bowl) he stands out, in a great way. I have to check Mahomes out, I personally like Kaaya and Watson if we did go QB in rd 1, I also like Luke Falk and Gunner Kiel in rd 2-3.
And where did our current starting QB Gabbert go?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I thought Miller was a TE now?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Not bad, I think Hyde would get extended too if he has a good season. Also Ward will likely have his 5th yr option picked up before they extend him.

I love McMillan's game, watched his game against Notre Dame(Fiesta Bowl) he stands out, in a great way. I have to check Mahomes out, I personally like Kaaya and Watson if we did go QB in rd 1, I also like Luke Falk and Gunner Kiel in rd 2-3.

yeah I forgot about Wards 5th yr option so your right about them not extending him yet..yeah Mcmillan is a great player..i would've taked 1 of the 2 QBs but I think they will be gone by the time the 49ers pick...idk much on Falk but will be checking him outespecially bc ppl seem to like him a lot..
Originally posted by irishluder:
And where did our current starting QB Gabbert go?

yeah in now way do I think Gabbert stays after next year..especially if Kap plays good in Chips O..if I had it my way Kap would start and not stop while Gabbert sits and leaves after this year..
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought Miller was a TE now?

Correct..i forgot..
for those who are still holding out hope for Kap,hey the writing is oon the wall,Kap`s ship has sailed.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
for those who are still holding out hope for Kap,hey the writing is oon the wall,Kap`s ship has sailed.

all I kno is he has the best opportunity in front of him with the 49ers to resurrect his career..no way Gabbert beats out Kap it will be Kaps job to lose..right now no one can say how he will do unless you can tell the future..its why you play the game..
I would rather sign Chandler jones at OLB

Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
I would rather sign Chandler jones at OLB

Me too but the cards aren't letting him go anywhere..they gave a 2nd for him..I think..
Great picks if we finish 8-8. My money is on Myles Garrett with a top five pick.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I like it, hopefully they see something Driskel, that they don't have to use a pick that high for a QB.
Well thought out, but 8 wins feels generous.
[ Edited by Cisco0623 on May 7, 2016 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Me too but the cards aren't letting him go anywhere..they gave a 2nd for him..I think..

We have a shot their up against the cap and we can pay him.
Share 49ersWebzone