There are 94 users in the forums

Marcus Peters CUT

• 9moon
  • Veteran
WE need to sign this guy.. he can bring us that veteran SWAG !!!
no we wont sign him and for good reason

This guy is allergic to contact and refuses to tackle
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
You've been here long enough to not post this here
Originally posted by ritz126:
no we wont sign him and for good reason

This guy is allergic to contact and refuses to tackle

Yeah would only sign someone if they can help out on Special Teams and be nice depth to the secondary.
Dude plays like that one guy from the Jags that was running away from Trent Williams
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
He's from Vallejo right? Could see him taking the minimum to be on a championship contender and be close to his home

id take a flyer. Even if it's practice squad
dude can't tackle or wants to tackle. He gets injured alot. Sign him for the minimum if anything.
he got benched last game because that missed tackle where he put no effort KS would tear his hair out anytime he has to make a tackle he isn't a 49ers type of player IMO who we ask to put effort into every play
Just what we need a washed up knuckle head that gambles on jumping routes and doesn't want to tackle. He's serviceable for some one but no thanks

• 9moon
  • Veteran
THE guy isn't a great tackler... has attitude at times.. but he can cover... he still can cover.. and he's got a CB attitude...

damn, we signed Dontae over and over.. then went with PI Norm... and both couldn't cover .. I think he's worth a season..
Deion didn't tackle….f**k it, sign the dood
I'd roll the dice on him. The Raiders are a mess with a lack of leadership while the 49ers have a veteran locker room and coaching staff that won't play that b******t. Not a fan of him and his knucklehead nonsense but still would rather see him end up on the 49ers than the Eagles or Lions.
Lol that Cohn article. Man his writing is just trash
I was one of the zoner's who was pissed they drafted AA over peters. Hindsight is 20/20 and I say no thanks now. Dude has lost his main weapon and that was his speed.
Share 49ersWebzone