There are 687 users in the forums
Can Matt Hasselbeck be our "starter" in 2011?
Jan 17, 2011 at 12:50 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
He wont leave Sea
Jan 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Jan 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,897
Originally posted by jreff22:
He wont leave Sea
thank god
Jan 17, 2011 at 5:43 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Schefter said us and AZ will be interested in him.
Jan 25, 2011 at 8:34 PM
- NTeply49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,610
Originally posted by MILFS:










Is this the seahawks forum?
Jan 25, 2011 at 9:09 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
I think I may boycott this movement.
Jan 25, 2011 at 9:57 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Schefter said us and AZ will be interested in him.
he also said Jim was going to Miami and Stanford
Jan 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM
- dj43
- Moderator
- Posts: 38,437
Originally posted by jreff22:
He wont leave Sea
^^^
Jan 26, 2011 at 9:39 AM
- mcbaes72
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,679
Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Schefter said us and AZ will be interested in him.
he also said Jim was going to Miami and Stanford
Jan 26, 2011 at 7:59 PM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
he gets hurt even when he doesn't get touched. do not want.
Jan 27, 2011 at 1:53 PM
- swim4speed
- Veteran
- Posts: 262
I think the Seahawks will keep him because of his performances in the playoffs. If they cut him, then I think the Niners should consider him. He would be a decent stop-gap QB.
He actually should be a Super Bowl champion. The TE dropped 4-5 20+ yard passes during the super bowl!! Damn his butterfingers and Porter's trash talking! Plus, the refs screwed up multiple calls against the Seahawks!
I'll take him as a stop gap QB.
He actually should be a Super Bowl champion. The TE dropped 4-5 20+ yard passes during the super bowl!! Damn his butterfingers and Porter's trash talking! Plus, the refs screwed up multiple calls against the Seahawks!
I'll take him as a stop gap QB.
Jan 27, 2011 at 5:35 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
No, isnt this the guy that ran for a 2 yard TD untouched and hurt his back keeping him out one game........old ass.
Jan 27, 2011 at 6:19 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by jrg:
I think I may boycott this movement.
i'm boycotting this movement
Jan 29, 2011 at 9:28 AM
- dald1
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,108
i just dont see it happening...honestly imo harbaughs values accuracy and decision making waaaayyyyy too much to get a loose cannon like hassleback...let him stay in seattle and throw all the pick six's he wants
Jan 30, 2011 at 9:19 AM
- PhilGood
- Veteran
- Posts: 26
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I wouldn't be shocked by such a move:
Hire a West-Coast Offense Coach (likely), draft a quarterback in the first three rounds, and cross our fingers Hasselbeck stays healthy for a whole season.
I really see this as a possibility with either Holmgren, Gruden, Shurmur, or Harbaugh as Head Coach.
Most people on the board are biased because he is a Seachicken. I have no doubt that Hasselbeck can still play. He is the most viable option of a WCO quarterback in free agency. He has the most experience and has had the most success in the scheme. He is a fiery competitor, and if we sign him he'll want to stick it to the Seachickens every chance he'll get.