49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 635 users in the forums

Do we snag Blount if he makes Titans P.S?

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
And for all of you who don't want him will have their foot in their mouths in a few years.

Says OregonDuckNiner, who isn't at all a homer.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I really want this guy back, he runs like Michael Turner

that is actually a pretty solid comparison. I like it

And for all of you who don't want him will have their foot in their mouths in a few years.

Cannot and will not control his temper. Will not see the field unless something drastic happens to Chris Johnson, and even then there are several ahead of him. I believe he won't be in the league in a couple of years.

I know I can be a homer for guys that went to college around where I live, and frankly I'm a little p***sed that we let Harvey Dahl go, but this guy has an awful lot of baggage at a young age.

As for plucking him off the PS squad, that means we would have to put him on the active roster. With Gore, Westbrook and Dixon I don't think so.
[ Edited by nvninerfan1 on Sep 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM ]
im trying to figure out why this thread still around
[ Edited by Allx9er on Aug 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Allx9er:
im trying to figure out why this thread still around

Cuz people keep bumping it.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Not sure about Blount.. he might punch somebody.

not like we don't have guys that have done that before:

***Warning graphic language that is audible***



thats awesome......was that manny he threw to the ground?

Man, Vernon Davis was a little b***h. I'm so happy that Sing set him straight.

Yeah, Mike Nolan was a little b***h too
3 pages and no mention of Kory Sheets as an alternative... you disappoint me NinerTalk.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
And for all of you who don't want him will have their foot in their mouths in a few years.

Says OregonDuckNiner, who isn't at all a homer.

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Not sure about Blount.. he might punch somebody.

not like we don't have guys that have done that before:

***Warning graphic language that is audible***



thats awesome......was that manny he threw to the ground?

Man, Vernon Davis was a little b***h. I'm so happy that Sing set him straight.


Um...did you happen to see who actually threw the first punch?
Titans waived RB LeGarrette Blount and LB Stanford Keglar.
Keglar was a special teamer, and not a grea one at that. Blount made it through Saturday unscathed, but Tennessee has elected to move forward with just two tailbacks on the final 53 -- Chris Johnson and Javon Ringer.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Put Blount on the PS, we'll need him next year when Westbrook is gone.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Put Blount on the PS, we'll need him next year when Westbrook is gone.

agreed
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone