There are 365 users in the forums

Would you do it

Would you do it

Would you trade Deebo for Brandon Aiyuk and Deandre Hopkins? Knowing that Hopkins is out the 1st 6 weeks. This is a 10 Team 6 Player Keeper League
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Would you trade Deebo for Brandon Aiyuk and Deandre Hopkins? Knowing that Hopkins is out the 1st 6 weeks. This is a 10 Team 6 Player Keeper League

I would consider trading Deebo for Aiyuk so yes. BA gonna be putting up identical numbers to Deebo imo. TL has more comfort level with BA.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
In my 32 team dynasty I traded Deebo & 1-26(Jalen Tolbert) for Aiyuk, 1-15(Baker Mayfield), Montez Sweat, 2-28(Austin Hooper).
Deebo is a special type of player. BA may get into that WR18 range, but Deebo's talent is elite.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I would consider trading Deebo for Aiyuk so yes. BA gonna be putting up identical numbers to Deebo imo. TL has more comfort level with BA.

Wanna join my league?
Deebo is the safest bet , but the other side of the trade has the higher ceiling .

I guess it depends on who the other possible 6 keepers are and who is outside looking in to be a keeper.
If I was really thin at WR yes. Otherwise no. I was bearish on Aiyuk. He has talent and maybe he'll turn out to be Trey's go to. But I think it's more likely he'll rank third in targets on a run first offense with an inconsistent QB who is prone to pull it down and run with it.
Share 49ersWebzone