There are 211 users in the forums

Trade for deebo

Hey guys I have cordarrelle patterson and someone offered deebo for Patterson? I know this is a 49ers forum but what do you guys think? I know that deebo is hurt and also kittles will be back and Ridley will be out indefinitely so patterson theoretically should get more catches? Appreciate it
I think it depends on the make up of your team and whether or not Patterson has flex deployment in your league.

RB's are hard to come by, so I'd suggest you need to have 2 extremely good ones to even consider it.

I've got Najee, James Robinson and Patterson so just traded away Darrell Henderson. I would have made the trade to Deebo prior to this week, now with Robinson banged up and without Henderson I'd keep Patterson.

Hope that helps
That does make great sense. I have Ekler and najee and drake as my rbs. I'm pretty thin at RBs but I am planning on picking up Jeff Wilson on waivers this week. Patterson is currently my flex and my wr aren't performing. I have lamb, Sutton, Corey Davis, Bateman for wrs.
[ Edited by dasblack on Nov 3, 2021 at 10:22 AM ]
Hmm, maybe a 2 for 2 deal, package Sutton or Corey Davis with Patterson and grab one of his RB's or another WR plus Deebo?
Share 49ersWebzone