LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

Tardigade Brigade keeper league

Originally posted by krizay:
Neither really.

I told you i dont do leagues less than 12 and definitely not a keeper fan.

As for trolling... just seen dates and times changed due to a 2 person conversation and from outside looking in just didn't seem like a good recipe.

Cool story bro.

Btw your mom says hi
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Neither really.

As for trolling... just seen dates and times changed due to a 2 person conversation and from outside looking in just didn't seem like a good recipe.

Cool story bro.

Btw your mom says hi

You know, joking on this site is to be expected. But you never know whst kind of situation someone's mother may actually be in. May be in really bad health condition or even recently deceased. Then you throw out a childish comment like that.....

There are some grown men (and women) on this board.

All that said... tell my mom to send me some of her lasagna
Neither really.

Cool story bro.

Btw your mom says hi

You know, joking on this site is to be expected. But you never know whst kind of situation someone's mother may actually be in. May be in really bad health condition or even recently deceased. Then you throw out a childish comment like that.....

I was clearly fighting immaturity with immaturity.

The only difference is I recognize what I'm saying is unwarranted. Yet you seem hell bent on saying you don't like/want to be in this league and now are trying to pull some moral high ground when I say something back.

There's no reason you need to be commenting on a league you don't want to be in so maybe look in the mirror before calling something childish.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Neither really.

Cool story bro.

Btw your mom says hi

The only difference is I recognize what I'm saying is unwarranted. Yet you seem hell bent on saying you don't like/want to be in this league and now are trying to pull some moral high ground when I say something back.

There's no reason you need to be commenting on a league you don't want to be in so maybe look in the mirror before calling something childish.

The thing is, i was wanting to be in this league. When it was being discussed by others about it being a 20 teamer. Before YOU decided it should be a 10 teamer with changing dates and times.
Neither really.

Cool story bro.

Btw your mom says hi

The thing is, i was wanting to be in this league. When it was being discussed by others about it being a 20 teamer. Before YOU decided it should be a 10 teamer with changing dates and times.

So make your own league. Problem solved.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Shouldn't you be drafting? Or was that yesterday? Or 7pm? 830 or 9? Or tomorrow before the game? Or halftime of tomorrow's game or something?

Shouldn't you be drafting? Or was that yesterday? Or 7pm? 830 or 9? Or tomorrow before the game? Or halftime of tomorrow's game or something?

• Tman
  • Veteran
How'd the draft go?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Tman:
How'd the draft go?

it went great!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

are you Miguels?