LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Dynasty Trade

Would you deal Mark Ingram for Jimmy G in a dynasty league. I am pretty loaded at Rb and I'm looking for a good backup Qb. My only concern is that the other guy needs a 2nd Rb/Flex and he's in my division.

My Qb's: Luck, Derek Carr
My Rb's: Kamara, Mixon, Dalvin Cook, Fournette, Josh jacobs, D. Freeman, Ingram
  • krizay
  • Veteran
When it comes to FF, don't worry about if a trade makes your opponent better. That's what trades are designed to. If it doesn't make both of you better why are either of you doing it?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
But to your original question, im leaning towards you may want to use ingram to sure up WR or TE. With those RBs you are surely lacking somewhere. And while i get this is a dynasty league your QBs and RBs make this look like an 8 team league
Originally posted by krizay:
But to your original question, im leaning towards you may want to use ingram to sure up WR or TE. With those RBs you are surely lacking somewhere. And while i get this is a dynasty league your QBs and RBs make this look like an 8 team league

This a 10 man dynasty league that has been around for 10 years. I've done a masterful job of building my team :)

My WR's:
Hopkins, Ty Hilton, Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, James washington, Valdes-Scantling

TE's:
Kelce, Kittle
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
This a 10 man dynasty league that has been around for 10 years. I've done a masterful job of building my team :)

My WR's:
Hopkins, Ty Hilton, Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, James washington, Valdes-Scantling

TE's:
Kelce, Kittle

Well done. But i would still rather trade ingram for a WR.

I actually may do ingram for Garop and then trade Freeman for a WR.

Even with those 2 trades you'd still have 5 studly YOUNG RBs.

And if were able to get a young studly WR. You'd be set for a loooooong while.

Without seeing rest of rosters and just throwing names out there.... I'd actually look into a TY and Freeman tandem for a combo Michael Thomas/OBJ/Adams and Pettis/Corey Davis/Courtland Sutton type trade. You'd upgrade WR2 while gaining 3 years. And also getting an up and comer to help carry the torch in a couple years.

But you clearly done GREAT all by yourself and really don't need my $.02. But i gave it anyway.

Out of curiosity how many years out of the 10 have you won it?
I have never won the league. I've made the playoffs 9 out 10 years and never won it all.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
I have never won the league. I've made the playoffs 9 out 10 years and never won it all.

Wow!
So i got my buddy offering me Pettis, Hurd, Darnold for AP and Allen Robinson and a 2021 2nd. Would you take this or decline this?

i do have Coleman and Breida already.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
So i got my buddy offering me Pettis, Hurd, Darnold for AP and Allen Robinson and a 2021 2nd. Would you take this or decline this?

Id take it personally. Allen Robinson's #'s weren't anything to write home about and this is AP's final hoorah if he even gets to finish it(Guice).

You may lose out this year by a small margin. But gain in the long run.

However, all my dynasty experiences have been in 32 team leagues so.... that said, id still do it.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

Id take it personally. Allen Robinson's #'s weren't anything to write home about and this is AP's final hoorah if he even gets to finish it(Guice).

You may lose out this year by a small margin. But gain in the long run.

However, all my dynasty experiences have been in 32 team leagues so.... that said, id still do it.

thanks for the input, i ended up doing Pettis, Darnold, Mclaurin, Ekeler for AP and ARob.

But damn, 32 team league is brutal.

Since we now have IDP this year in this league.

I just traded Leonard, Gallup and Herndon for Engram, Devin Bush and Hakeem Butler.

But i am in a total rebuild stage.
Share 49ersWebzone