Gordon
Ridley
Jeffrey
trade

lol
Originally posted by Knowledge:
trade

lol

This, at least try to trade before dropping any of those guys.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
trade

lol

easier said than done. I have a slew of WR's in one of my leagues and been trying to trade them for just about anything and can't get any takers. The WW is still flooded with decent flex type WR's
Is this a 4 team league or something?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Id drop Ridley if I had to
Originally posted by Furlow:

This WTF lol
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Why?

In our webzone league.

Adams 2nd
Hilton 3rd
Tate 4th
Gordon 7th
Jeffrey 9th
Ridley i believe undrafted.

Very plausible in a 12 team league.

Im guessing 1st was a RB (one of the top 4-5 im guessing)
5th round RB Jay Ajayi or Hyde
6th round RB or TE HYDE/AJAYI/OLSEN/ENGRAM REED ETC...

very plausible
Originally posted by krizay:

Why?

In our webzone league.

Adams 2nd
Hilton 3rd
Tate 4th
Gordon 7th
Jeffrey 9th
Ridley i believe undrafted.

Very plausible in a 12 team league.

Im guessing 1st was a RB (one of the top 4-5 im guessing)
5th round RB Jay Ajayi or Hyde
6th round RB or TE HYDE/AJAYI/OLSEN/ENGRAM REED ETC...

very plausible

Maybe. But he said the WW was "flooded" with WR's. How does he have so many, the WW is flooded, and he can't find a trade partner (which implies others are set at WR)? That seems impossible in a 12 or even 10 team league. I'm in an 8 team league and wouldn't make this statement. Lol
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Maybe. But he said the WW was "flooded" with WR's. How does he have so many, the WW is flooded, and he can't find a trade partner (which implies others are set at WR)? That seems impossible in a 12 or even 10 team league. I'm in an 8 team league and wouldn't make this statement. Lol

Actually im the one who said my WW was flooded and couldn't find a trade partner

• krizay
  • Veteran
Actually im the one who said my WW was flooded and couldn't find a trade partner

With that said. My brother is clueless and think he's set at WR because his team as a whole was highest scoring team.

My one buddy is clueless and hasnt made any WR moves sticking with Fitz Garcon Rishard Matthews etc...

Others has decent starters at WR but loading up on scrub TE and RB cause WW is bare

Gotcha. My bad.

Lolol
Share 49erswebzone