LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 191 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

• Jiks
Lost by less than 3 points with my Nebraska WR being postponed .

Oh well, my team is abysmal right now anyways.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Lost by less than 3 points with my Nebraska WR being postponed .

Oh well, my team is abysmal right now anyways.

Mines worse. Only beat you cause Nebraska couldn't play.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I wish I were still lost in the desert. You should feel sorry for me, I have to go to upstate NY this weekend Even the Sonoran is way better than there.
Wish you the best of luck in week 2. I have no hope for my contrarian team (I picked Kyle Williams as a joke-I felt sorry for the poor guy having to live down to that infamous name in recent 49ers history. And he definitely lived down to it in Week 1). Thought you would give me guff for that. Is there always going to be a Kyle Williams playing WR at ASU?

Kyle Williams 2.0 baby!

He should see more action
looking for the w today!
Wait, I thought this was a 1 week season.

You're saying we have to keep playing multiple week??

Well someone please tell my team that
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Wait, I thought this was a 1 week season.

You're saying we have to keep playing multiple week??

Well someone please tell my team that

lol yeah bro get comfortable it's gonna be a long one
Yeah the post poned games have been a problem haha but its a long season. Have plenty of time to turn it around. Finally got my first W haha
Who's idea was this s***? Lol jk friendly reminder to set your line ups guys.
I have mixed feelings about my team. My team is garbage, but mostly because my 1st overall pick Tate sucks. I'm rather enjoying the Tate/Sumlin experiment not working
I have mixed feelings about my team. My team is garbage, but mostly because my 1st overall pick Tate sucks. I'm rather enjoying the Tate/Sumlin experiment not working
The glad game.is fun to play..
Your team may have been a bit garbagiesh last week (as was mine and a bunch of others- I was luckier than most) but be thankful that you didn't have to spend last Friday afternoon and evening in the path of a 165 mph tornado heading east that demolished around 60 homes and the local grocery, beer store, post office and pizza place 2-3 miles due west, and then luckily about a half- mile from your house veered south-east so that it barely missed you, and then have to spend the next 28 hours without electricity.and internet access. I tell you, it's the last time I camp out in that backyard.

Originally posted by ColdFan:
The glad game.is fun to play..
Your team may have been a bit garbagiesh last week (as was mine and a bunch of others- I was luckier than most) but be thankful that you didn't have to spend last Friday afternoon and evening in the path of a 165 mph tornado heading east that demolished around 60 homes and the local grocery, beer store, post office and pizza place 2-3 miles due west, and then luckily about a half- mile from your house veered south-east so that it barely missed you, and then have to spend the next 28 hours without electricity.and internet access. I tell you, it's the last time I camp out in that backyard.

Not the beer store?!?

Enlist the recent Iditarod winners and unleash the dog sleds!

Sounds like quite a storm
Not the beer store?!?

Enlist the recent Iditarod winners and unleash the dog sleds!

Sounds like quite a storm
You better watch it. - I've got a Wildcat on my team now (at least for 1 game and doubt I activate him or her )
edited just incase he saw this and ends up winning
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 13, 2018 at 4:03 PM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

W...T...F? My entire team has s**t the bed. I'll be lucky if I put up 80.

And I know what the f**k happened. I put Higdon and that Bama dude in early this morning and I get hit up that I'm missing players. I'm confused.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

W...T...F? My entire team has s**t the bed. I'll be lucky if I put up 80.

And I know what the f**k happened. I put Higdon and that Bama dude in early this morning and I get hit up that I'm missing players. I'm confused.

I wasn't talking about you sir.
. no idea what happened to your squad just wanted to hit you up via yahoo message about your wrt spot
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 13, 2018 at 5:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone