LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

My Team

Tell me what you think. 10 man league. Drafting 3rd snake draft picks posted in order

David Johnson
Michael Thomas
Amari Cooper
Isaiah Crowell
Alshon Jeffery
Delanie Walker
Marcus Mariota
Desean Jackson
Texans
Paul Perkins
Jameis Winston
Legarrette Blount
OJ Howard
Kenny Gollady
Dan Bailey
two people passed on david johnson?
Originally posted by Kingpin:

Yup. Number 2 took Freeman. Haha
Originally posted by teylo31:

i think that says all you need to know about the quality of this league. Ridiculous that you would get Johnson AND Thomas coming back.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Tell me what you think. 10 man league. Drafting 3rd snake draft picks posted in order

David Johnson
Michael Thomas
Amari Cooper
Isaiah Crowell
Alshon Jeffery
Delanie Walker
Marcus Mariota
Desean Jackson
Texans
Paul Perkins
Jameis Winston
Legarrette Blount
OJ Howard
Kenny Gollady
Dan Bailey

just had my 10 teamer as well. me and you were pretty damn close. i had 1st pick

went DJ, Cooper, Thomas.... I went Cook and Keenan Allen 4 and 5 then I too went TE and QB except Olsen and Carr. hope our strategy works
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

i think that says all you need to know about the quality of this league. Ridiculous that you would get Johnson AND Thomas coming back.

Originally posted by krizay:

David Johnson
Michael Thomas
Amari Cooper
Isaiah Crowell
Alshon Jeffery
Delanie Walker
Marcus Mariota
Desean Jackson
Texans
Paul Perkins
Jameis Winston
Legarrette Blount
OJ Howard
Kenny Gollady
Dan Bailey

just had my 10 teamer as well. me and you were pretty damn close. i had 1st pick

went DJ, Cooper, Thomas.... I went Cook and Keenan Allen 4 and 5 then I too went TE and QB except Olsen and Carr. hope our strategy works

I wanted allen too at some point but it never worked
Is anyone considering starting Garoppolo this weekend vs. Houston? Week 14. I have Drew Brees vs. Atl so Im thinking about it
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Is anyone considering starting Garoppolo this weekend vs. Houston? Week 14. I have Drew Brees vs. Atl so Im thinking about it

I thought about it. I rolled the dice on bottles last week sitting Ryan and Stafford. Was really contemplating Garop this week by don't feel as confident as I did last week. Going with Ryan tonight. NO D have given up some TD's through the air lately so....

But in your shoes id ride Brees
[ Edited by krizay on Dec 7, 2017 at 1:22 PM ]
I thought about it. I rolled the dice on bottles last week sitting Ryan and Stafford. Was really contemplating Garop this week by don't feel as confident as I did last week. Going with Ryan tonight. NO D have given up some TD's through the air lately so....

Julio gonna tear them up. Thanks, gonna stay with Brees.

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:

*sigh* not playing Garop over Ryan knocked me out.
Share 49ersWebzone