There are 253 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by krizay:
Need a miracle tonight.

Eh! Not really a miracle. Just need Mahomes TDs to go to Hill at least half of em. And you need Ekeler to catch double digit passes.

If that happens (and your kicker not to miss) it comes down to the wire.

I know I have a lot of players, but I am chasing 35 points and he has Mahomes. So at the very least, I am probably looking at needing at least 60 points. Probably more like 70.
I've lost the last 2 weeks by a total 5 points...... anything can happen
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Need a miracle tonight.

Eh! Not really a miracle. Just need Mahomes TDs to go to Hill at least half of em. And you need Ekeler to catch double digit passes.

If that happens (and your kicker not to miss) it comes down to the wire.

I know I have a lot of players, but I am chasing 35 points and he has Mahomes. So at the very least, I am probably looking at needing at least 60 points. Probably more like 70.

Down 35. Mahomes scores 35 (300 plus yards 4 TDs)

Hill catches half of his TDs (we can assume 4 catches 80 yards 2 TDs 24 points)

Ekeler catches double digits as i say you need. You can assume 10 catches 60 yards plus 40 rushing (20 points)

Then all you need 26 points between Gordon and Kicker.

That 26 doesn't include more yards/catches from Hill. A possible TD or 2 from Ekeler.

So if the the 1st 2 happens you have a chance.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Welp! Nevermind game over
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Welp! Nevermind game over

How long did you spend on that scenario 😂
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lol
williams
Originally posted by RonMexico:
williams

Garce lucked out this week. I am going to lose by 0.26 because of an injury. Unf**king believable. Not to mention that OJ Howard gets benched for virtually the entire game.

Doesnt matter anyway. My team is done with the injuries to Freeman, Williams, Lockett, and Jeffrey
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 18, 2019 at 6:32 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Garce lucked out this week. I am going to lose by 0.26 because of an injury. Unf**king believable. Not to mention that OJ Howard gets benched for virtually the entire game.

Doesnt matter anyway. My team is done with the injuries to Freeman, Williams, Lockett, and Jeffrey

Im still pissed over my 1.5 loss to Rubs. Big Ven knocked out 1st half and donut my freaking amendola.

But yea if dame dont come back in. Thats a horrible loss

Im still pissed over my 1.5 loss to Rubs. Big Ven knocked out 1st half and donut my freaking amendola.

But yea if dame dont come back in. Thats a horrible loss
Its his ribs so he isnt coming back. I was 4-0 and looking great and then Davante went out. All downhill since.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Well you came all the way back by halftime. Anyone's game. At this point i like your chances

• krizay
  • Veteran
Its his ribs so he isnt coming back. I was 4-0 and looking great and then Davante went out. All downhill since.

I was basically the opposite. If i can just sneak in the playoffs.....
  • Garce
  • Veteran

I have never been in a league this competitive. Loss this week dropped me from 5th to 8th. Ouch.

Points Against me isn't too bad, but one of these weeks, I wish someone would have dud game against me. Top three lowest points scored against me were 102.26, 109.34, 119.04.

Fantasy football is just , but I do still love it.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I have never been in a league this competitive. Loss this week dropped me from 5th to 8th. Ouch.

Points Against me isn't too bad, but one of these weeks, I wish someone would have dud game against me. Top three lowest points scored against me were 102.26, 109.34, 119.04.

Fantasy football is just , but I do still love it.

yeah, this year is tight as hell. A lot of ups and downs. Still fun but frustrating.
Share 49ersWebzone