LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Please Help - Last Place to First Place Team - Needs a Scrub QB for Last 2 Weeks

Please Help - Last Place to First Place Team - Needs a Scrub QB for Last 2 Weeks

Hey folks! I hope you all are doing great!

I would like to ask you to give me advice. I'm in a league with 12 total teams, and a lot of really good participants. They always scour the waiver wire looking for the best bets and making many more moves than me.

I was last place last year, and drafted first (Elliott) in our keeper league, so that went well. I have also made some other good moves, like drafting Graham late, picking up Watkins as he got better, trading away Bennett from New England while he was hot, etc. I was first place for most of the year, and now am in the playoffs! Two weeks to go!

QB has always been my weakness. I believe that I have a strong team otherwise. Bortles has been my guy for most of the year. He stinks just like all of the other QBs that are available. So, for the last two weeks, I need the best of the worst. Please help this guy that hasn't won the league for about 10 years.

FYI, my team is below:

QB Andy Dalton CIN
WR Doug Baldwin SEA
WR Sammy Watkins BUF
WR Tyrell Williams SD
RB Ezekiel Elliott DAL
RB Carlos Hyde SF
TE Jimmy Graham SEA
K Dan Bailey DAL
DEF Seattle

BN WR Brandon Cooks NO
BN RB Jeremy Hill CIN
BN WR Willie Snead NO
BN RB Latavius Murray OAK
BN TE Delanie Walker TEN
BN RB Alfred Morris DAL
f**k I accidentally voted for siemian. I meant to vote for Dalton. I like his matchup the best.
Anyone else? Or it is such a bad group that my question deserves no answers...?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
I like Flacco
Share 49ersWebzone