Carlos Hyde vs STL
Doug Martin @ ATL
Spencer Ware vs SD
Ryan Matthews vs CLE
Martin and Matthews
Hyde and Martin
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Hyde and Martin

Hyde against a good D isn't a good choice. They even said sit him on the fantasy show today.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Hyde and Martin

Hyde against a good D isn't a good choice. They even said sit him on the fantasy show today.

I can see your reasoning, but I have a hard time trusting Matthews or Ware this week regardless of matchup. At least you know Hyde will get a lot of touches and most likely a TD
Ware for sure. After that.. probably Martin
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Ware for sure. After that.. probably Martin

I wouldve said Ware forsure too before I read the reports today regarding it being a timeshare with West
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I would go with Ware and Martin.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Martin and Matthews

This, gotta play matchups. Atlanta and Cleveland defenses suck and with a rookie QB Philly is gonna wanna run the ball a lot.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Funny I have almost this same exact line up except replace Mathews with deangelo williams

I'm starting Hyde and Williams

• Dino
  • Veteran
Hyde and Martin. Not even close.
Originally posted by crzy:
I would go with Ware and Martin.

Yep and the ESPN "experts" agree. In any case, it is very close but for me Hyde would be the last option

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/16ranksWeek1RB/fantasy-football-week-1-running-back-rankings
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Hyde is going to have the best game out of all 4. Book it

Homer rules apply
This is why i suck at fantasy football. I have Ware and Martin starting, the homer in me wants to start Hyde with hopes he will do what he did last year week 1 against Minnesota. I think Matthews is a solid start too.
Also, WR...

I am starting ODB @ DAL

but for my other i have..

Decker @ CIN
Fitz vs NE
Hurns vs GB
Share 49ersWebzone