LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 304 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis 2.0

• Jiks
Deshaun Watson on the trading block, will trade him for a 4th string FA kicker at this point.

Obvious sarcasm and hoping to jinx myself but for the 1st pick he hasn't done anything yet. I know he'll heat up eventually but he's being a little b***h so far. At this point the powerhouse Troy has more yardage than his 2nd place in the nation team. AND NOW HE THROWS AN INT AS I TYPE THIS.
[ Edited by Jiks on Sep 10, 2016 at 10:20 AM ]
Damnit, down by 1 to Ute.

So far dissapointed by Chris Godwin, Jalen Hurd, and Stacy Coley.

I love Barkley, a beast for me this week. I literally picked my Kicker by draw of the hat lol. Clemson D helped me today.

Jake Butt helped me today, starting Jonnu Smith from now on, he had 15 points, which would have helped as one of my two Flex's.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Deshaun Watson on the trading block, will trade him for a 4th string FA kicker at this point.

Obvious sarcasm and hoping to jinx myself but for the 1st pick he hasn't done anything yet. I know he'll heat up eventually but he's being a little b***h so far. At this point the powerhouse Troy has more yardage than his 2nd place in the nation team. AND NOW HE THROWS AN INT AS I TYPE THIS.

Can't believe how bad Watson has looked, is my top QB for 2017, rethinking that now.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
No Fournette
Originally posted by jimrat:
No Fournette

I think they said an Ankle injury or something like that. Glad I didn't take him 2nd overall, considered it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by jimrat:
No Fournette

I think they said an Ankle injury or something like that. Glad I didn't take him 2nd overall, considered it.

Haha yeah, they held him out last minute, so frustrating.
Who did I beat (Royce)? They started a QB on a bye

I didn't say anything before because I wanted the win
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Who did I beat (Royce)? They started a QB on a bye

I didn't say anything before because I wanted the win

i was drunk all day on sat and forgot to update my roster.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
i was drunk all day on sat and forgot to update my roster.

Lol
  • Jiks
My homer pick Joe Williams retired lol. He finished off last season looking fantastc but has been awful the first two games. I knew there was something off about him, he looked 100% disengaged and apparently he was. Him and Watson have been HUGE disappointments.
[ Edited by Jiks on Sep 13, 2016 at 8:50 PM ]

Team cheeks 2.0 reporting for duty. Let's do it Ivan!
Great, garbage-time yards for Francois.
3rd most points and 1-2
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
3rd most points and 1-2

That's only cause you lost to the 2 highest scoring teams. And unfortunately for you, your points against is the highest.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Team cheeks 2.0 reporting for duty. Let's do it Ivan!

You got me bro haha. It was a good one. It got somewhat close towards the end. I needed McCaffrey to pull for him and Freeman since Freeman went down in the first series, but hey what can you do? haha good win. Cheers .

Luckily this thing is still super close.
Share 49ersWebzone