There are 294 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis 2.0

So Michigan wins 78-0 and Jake Butt gets me 0 points, WTF? How is that possible?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Which one of you cats is cannon fodder? Ouch

That would be me ( or is it I? Subjunctive or me sounds better?). But I doubt I will be in play much longer - half of my players haven't played in a while due to injuries or simply bad play. There are other owners more worthy of concern. Best of luck to all.
Sorry for the delay in replying, was in foreign lands.
royce come on son!
couple of things i found interesting

#boiler up with 774 rushing yards wow. Even more impressive was jiks 843 passing yards but took the L, ouch.
couple of things i found interesting

#boiler up with 774 rushing yards wow. Even more impressive was jiks 843 passing yards but took the L, ouch.

Should look at the stats me (#BoilerUp) and Jimrats had last week in our matchup against each other. Puts those stats to shame.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Should look at the stats me (#BoilerUp) and Jimrats had last week in our matchup against each other. Puts those stats to shame.

Man looks like im gonna lose by one point.. Sucks haha.. Tulsa using brewer instead of flanders on that last drive got me. Congrats RealU....

It seems like imma be out of the playoffs so good luck to those that do.. but just wanted to say that Ive had a lot of fun..learned a lot.. Definitely a lot different than pro fantasy... And just wanted to say that id love to do it again with you guys next year... If you guys'll have me.
[ Edited by ivanm05 on Nov 5, 2016 at 9:08 PM ]
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Man looks like im gonna lose by one point.. Sucks haha.. Tulsa using brewer instead of flanders on that last drive got me. Congrats RealU....

It seems like imma be out of the playoffs so good luck to those that do.. but just wanted to say that Ive had a lot of fun..learned a lot.. Definitely a lot different than pro fantasy... And just wanted to say that id love to do it again with you guys next year... If you guys'll have me.
Tie homey

Not sure where that point came from, but oh well. I sat John Ross and Browning who have a combined 85+ points and there's still game left.

I dont even know how a tie works tbh.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by ivanm05:

Tie homey

Not sure where that point came from, but oh well. I sat John Ross and Browning who have a combined 85+ points and there's still game left.

looks like ab81 is going to get the playoffs

where you been btw seems like youve been posting less maybe im trippin tho
looks like ab81 is going to get the playoffs

where you been btw seems like youve been posting less maybe im trippin tho

Sup Moist.. Haha youre right i havnt... But ive been following the threads and all the forum.. Its gonna be close for that last playoff spot.

Tie homey

Haha yeah im not surw where it came from either... And yeah i saw that.. Ross had 3 tds before halftime i think.. And apparently a tie is a tie haha.. Were also both tied w the same record.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
My homer pick Joe Williams retired lol. He finished off last season looking fantastic but has been awful the first two games. I knew there was something off about him, he looked 100% disengaged and apparently he was. Him and Watson have been HUGE disappointments.

Since he's came out of retirement due to us losing our 6th string RB to injury.

179 yards
332 yards
172 yards
182 yards

8 td's.

Sucks, I released him then couldn't get him back on waivers when he came back(Ivan ). Dudes a beast btw.
Wow didn't expect to make the Final 4, also I'm surprised I remembered to set my lineups each week, thought for sure I'd forget lol.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Wow didn't expect to make the Final 4, also I'm surprised I remembered to set my lineups each week, thought for sure I'd forget lol.

Congratulations on making the Final 4. Please don't feel obligated to set your lineup for the playoffs, however, if you do wish to do so , I would generously offer my assistance in picking the right players for you this week. Good luck this week and next ( I've heard tell that your opponent this week is a very bad person, a Trump, Jed York and Seahawk supporter, so it's important for the whole of the nation that you win. I can actually remember him sitting Sundays at Kezar in the 50's in a Stanford Aboriginal sweatshirt and actually liking the Rams a bit. Bad, bad, bad..... )
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Goodluck dudes!!!
Share 49erswebzone