LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Are these two good trades for Andrew luck?

Reminder: this is keeper league format. 14 teams, you keep 8 players per year on your squad. So for instance in our draft the first 3 players being drafted will be amari cooper, Gordon and Yeldon or gurley.

1st league
Andy dalton
Jarvis Landry MIA
Round 1 pick #4
Dqwell Jackson LB

All for Andrew luck

2nd league
Philip rivers
Nick foles
Jarvis Landry
Round 1 pick #4

All for Andrew luck

The reason these are my trades is this, Andrew luck is and will be the best qb for the next 15 years especially fantasy wise. He's better than anyone you are going to find in our round 1 and he's better than any QB I have. I look at Jarvis Landry and the linebackers as added trash and the only thing I feel like I'm trading that's worth anythig is my round 1 pick and rivers. Other than that everything is trash when compared to the certainty of having a player like Andrew luck. And that is even more of why I want to do these trades because gurley, Yeldon, Gordon, any of them that fall to me could be a bust, therefore I could be trading a complete bust, a much inferior qb and a average WR for the best quarterback in football

One person told me I am giving too much but I think that outlook is because they are looking at the package and not the quality of the contents
Luck is gold for the rest of his career. Don't be a doofus. Keep Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone