There are 248 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2014

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
James wasnt going to make any chance until the commissioner, Crazy, came in and pointed out the rule and that James wasnt right.

Now, STFU and go eat a pizza or a bag of donuts.

If you had not said that "I don't see a problem with it" referring to James using Wade Davis as a SP (when he was a RP) I would have pressed the issue further.

But I figured a well respected member of the league probably knows what he's talking about, I can trust his judgement. Only to find out 30 days exactly later that you pull some TICKY TACK LAME maneuver and now call jrg out on that exact violation in the finals.

BUSCH LEAGUE

Now you are resorting to name calling. I thought you were an honorable man, NinerJohn? You realize there is no money on the line right?

Lol

If I ignore you will you go away? I have explained this enough now and James seems to understand and be fine with Crazys decision and rules.

My response to you (and it was just one sentence and that was it) "As long as James doesnt have 8 other SPs active along with him I dont see a problem."
You could have checked to see how many SPS James had on his roster. I know I didnt becuase I assumed that Davis was part of his 8 SPS.

Oh.. did I call you a bad name? I dont recall that.

Now I am done with you. You are dismissed.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Go 49ers
  • Garce
  • Veteran
If I ignore you will you go away? I have explained this enough now and James seems to understand and be fine with Crazys decision and rules.

My response to you (and it was just one sentence and that was it) "As long as James doesnt have 8 other SPs active along with him I dont see a problem."
You could have checked to see how many SPS James had on his roster. I know I didnt becuase I assumed that Davis was part of his 8 SPS.

Bad karma bro. You are filled with bad karma.

This won't end well.

Bad karma bro. You are filled with bad karma.

This won't end well.

If by not ending well you mean losing this week.. hell I think thats probably going to happen. James has a bunch of 2 start pitchers and he already has a CG SO. I actually had a good day and down about 60 pts. If James wins with the changes then its all good. He was a good sport when he lost to me in WZ and I will be the same when I lose to him in this league.

And James.................. I still dont think it was all Kaeps fault.
LOL at this week:
* Papelbon decides to go all homo and get suspended for the week
* Ortiz leaves the team to go take a vacation in the Dominican and get away from his loser teammates
* Shoemaker has to leave his game in the 8th with a side injury and now questionable for his next start leaving me with zero 2 start guys for the week

And Andrew Cashner throws a CG shutout.

All I can do is laugh at this point.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
LOL at this week:
* Ortiz leaves the team to go take a vacation in the Dominican and get away from his loser teammates
* Shoemaker has to leave his game in the 8th with a side injury and now questionable for his next start leaving me with zero 2 start guys for the week

You screwed yourself over. It's karma. Lesson learned, don't be bush league.
LOL at this week:

STFU and go fill out your paperwork to get on Biggest Loser.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
LOL at this week:

I will when you stfu about your players sucking, no 1 curr.
LOL at this week:

Then dont come in here. Why are you anyway? Your crap team is long gone. Should just be James and me in here now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Then dont come in here. Why are you anyway? Your crap team is long gone. Should just be James and me in here now.

I'm just sitting back with my popcorn

• Garce
  • Veteran
LOL at this week:

If no one else will stand up for injustice, I will. Why are you posting in here if not for public display/commentary? It's only you and jrg like you said.
Originally posted by jrg:

I'm just sitting back with my popcorn

LOL at Garce. Like I care what he thinks. Good luck James. Make you sure you set your lineup.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well, yesterday sucked....
Originally posted by jrg:
Well, yesterday sucked....

Jake Arrieta was dealing. Too bad he made a bad 0-2 pitch to cost him his no hitter.

Still a lot of games to be played. You have so many more pitchers going that I think you have a great chance. I dont think Ross is going to get a start this week either.
Good thing Wade Davis was out yesterday!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jake Arrieta was dealing. Too bad he made a bad 0-2 pitch to cost him his no hitter.

Still a lot of games to be played. You have so many more pitchers going that I think you have a great chance. I dont think Ross is going to get a start this week either.
Good thing Wade Davis was out yesterday!

Hahaha right? I was laughing when I saw that. How ironic.
Share 49ersWebzone