LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Keeper, Julio Jones or Alshon Jeffery

• Chief
  • Veteran
I really can't decide... Julio coming off injury, Alshon is a beast.
[ Edited by Chief on Dec 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM ]
It's hard to pick against Alshon. He's been so good though, he might start to take in more double teams than Marshall lol

I vote Alshon
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
It's hard to pick against Alshon. He's been so good though, he might start to take in more double teams than Marshall lol

I vote Alshon

I agree, but it Julio was on his way to being the best in the league.
Julio Jones. Alshon has been awesome but I still like Jones more.
With Marshawn Lynch having his trial coming up and if he gets suspended I may keep Jeffery over him in a PPR league. Hell Jeffery makes a strong argument either way. I would take Jones over Jeffery though.
I'd keep J.J. he's taken over that number one receiver role in ATL, I don't know if AJ will over take Brandon Marshall at this point.
Originally posted by HomerJ:
I'd keep J.J. he's taken over that number one receiver role in ATL, I don't know if AJ will over take Brandon Marshall at this point.

His stats over the last 6 weeks or so are ridiculous; The whole season actually
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Can I join your league?
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Real tough call. You really can't do anything wrong either way tbh. If it was me I'd probably go with Julio. Before he got hurt he was far and away the best wr in the league.
PPR?

If it's a standard league, Julio only scored more than 12 pts once in the five games he played in.. Alshon's put up games over 20 three times including a 36 pt game as well. And he's proven to still be a consistent receiver even with a backup qb scoring over ten almost every week
[ Edited by YungAce on Dec 15, 2013 at 1:29 PM ]

• Chief
  • Veteran
It's PPR after 5 receptions.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
It's Julio and it's not close
Originally posted by Chief:

I vote Alshon

after calvin and gordon retire?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Chief:

I vote Alshon

after calvin and gordon retire?

And Marshall, Green, Dez, and D.Thomas still exist
Jeffery his hands, ups, strength and size are better compared to Jones. Id say hes good enough to make Marshall expendable imo.
Share 49ersWebzone