LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

NFL.com Fantasy League -- WebZone League [Seek-n-Destroy is Champ]

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Congrats to our playoffs teams, and to those who participated, thanks. I awarded some trophies.

Team Xtreme - Reverse Rabbit's Foot (Toughest schedule)
Kapital Crimes - 007th: The Score Was Not Enough (7th place just missing out on playoffs)
San Francisco Scramblers - The Crossbar (Scored the most amount of points among non-playoff teams)
Illiterate Read Option - The Sacko (Worst record in the league. Congrats, you were awesomely bad! This trophy is from the show "The League" and it's given in jest all in just poking fun. )

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Congrats to our playoffs teams, and to those who participated, thanks. I awarded some trophies.

Team Xtreme - Reverse Rabbit's Foot (Toughest schedule)
Kapital Crimes - 007th: The Score Was Not Enough (7th place just missing out on playoffs)
San Francisco Scramblers - The Crossbar (Scored the most amount of points among non-playoff teams)
Illiterate Read Option - The Sacko (Worst record in the league. Congrats, you were awesomely bad! This trophy is from the show "The League" and it's given in jest all in just poking fun. )

I'm just poking fun, Vrab -- my team was two losses away from being last place, so I have nothing to brag about. And I KNEW what the positions were, so it makes me look worse.

Some terrible moves early in the season (releasing Alshon Jeffery, What the F was I thinking...)
LOL The only way this team could lose was to have AP get hurt and get a pt, Gronk get hurt and get 3 pts, and Stafford play in a blizzard and get 5 pts. Hilarious. Oh well... at least it didnt cost me anything. There are people out there ready to shoot themselves.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL The only way this team could lose was to have AP get hurt and get a pt, Gronk get hurt and get 3 pts, and Stafford play in a blizzard and get 5 pts. Hilarious. Oh well... at least it didnt cost me anything. There are people out there ready to shoot themselves.

Horrible luck man! Well, it was fun. Next year I'm thinking maybe an ESPN league instead with different settings.
Share 49ersWebzone