LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Looks like I'm going with:

2. Josh Hamilton, Rnd 2 2012
13. Mike Trout, Rnd 13 2012
22. Josh Rutledge, UDFA 2012
23. Ben Revere, UDFA 2012

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Looks like I'm going with:

2. Josh Hamilton, Rnd 2 2012
13. Mike Trout, Rnd 13 2012
22. Josh Rutledge, UDFA 2012
23. Ben Revere, UDFA 2012

Maybe Hiroki Kuroda Round 13...that seems like reasonable value for him.

Mike Napoli Round 8 ?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
ninerlifer trading away his 3rd round pick causes a huge problem.

He's trying to keep Votto, Kershaw, and Cain.

They should have keeper round values of Joey Votto (1), Clayton Kershaw (2), Matt Cain (3)

However, ninerlifer does not own a third round pick.

Which means, ninerlifer cannot keep all three of Votto, Kershaw, and Cain.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't expect there to be the same number of insane trades this upcoming season.

People need to place higher value on their draft picks in this league, especially with high draft picks, because they have huge consequences when it comes to declaring keepers.
my keepers will be Posey, Granderson, Bumgarner, and Chapman costs should be 2nd round, 4th round, 5th round, and last round respectively.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
my keepers will be Posey, Granderson, Bumgarner, and Chapman costs should be 2nd round, 4th round, 5th round, and last round respectively.

Correct

Thoughts on the ninerlifer issue above?
Originally posted by crzy:

Correct

it's true, and I remember being very careful with my trades last season for that same reason

Boise and I worked meticulously in our Lee-Pence trade I believe to make sure that we wouldn't trade for draft picks where there were players we were planning to keep.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Feb 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM ]

Correct

it's true, and I remember being very careful with my trades last season for that same reason

Boise and I worked meticulously in our Lee-Pence trade I believe to make sure that we wouldn't trade for draft picks where there were players we were planning to keep.

Yep. I was just about to point out the same thing. I promised not to keep Choo (my 8th rounder) and you promised not to keep Carpenter (your 6th rounder). Just so it wouldn't screw up anything and have messes like crzy just pointed out for ninerlifer.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm sorry ninerlifer, it sucks, but it's something to keep in mind when trading away future draft picks. Those picks traded away can no longer be used for keepers.

I think this will serve as a check against trading away high future draft picks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Looks like Yahoo Baseball 2013 is up

The f**k
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Correct

Yep. I was just about to point out the same thing. I promised not to keep Choo (my 8th rounder) and you promised not to keep Carpenter (your 6th rounder). Just so it wouldn't screw up anything and have messes like crzy just pointed out for ninerlifer.

If I remember correctly - that's not it works. You could still keep Choo with a 7th rounder if you wish to. The reason Don can't keep his guys is because he doesnt' have a higher pick available either. So, if Don wasn't keeping anyone with his 2nd rounder - he could use that pick to keep a player with a 3rd round eligibility.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
When are we starting the draft....f**kin' Braun is in this f**kin s**t again. What's worse than taking performance enhancing drugs? Getting caught! f**kin' retard!

Bruan was obviously dirty from the start

Yea, I don't really care to be honest- do what you gotta do but don't get caught or don't do it. I've no idea what up do about him - I really hope we start later than last year. Gives more time to follow the spring training as well.

Well we'll start no earlier than Feb 15, but that all depends on how long it takes for people to declare their keepers.

So, is Ryan Bruan available for trade?

If he is gettin' suspended...then I'd like to trade him. Doubt he will have any trade value at that point.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Not sure who will be my 4 keepers yet, but I'll be keeping these two for sure:

Stanton (4th round)
Matt Moore (6th round)
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Correct

If I remember correctly - that's not it works. You could still keep Choo with a 7th rounder if you wish to. The reason Don can't keep his guys is because he doesnt' have a higher pick available either. So, if Don wasn't keeping anyone with his 2nd rounder - he could use that pick to keep a player with a 3rd round eligibility.

That is correct
Share 49ersWebzone