I'm an idiot.
Last year I had Marshawn Lynch, Trent Richardson, Darren Sproles, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Alfred Morris
Obviously was LOADED w/ RBs...traded Alfred for a 8th round pick
(Keeper $$$ league)
There are 602 users in the forums
Is Alfred Morris a Top 10 overall pick next season?
- 1 2
Jun 12, 2013 at 9:18 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Jun 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,618
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm an idiot.
Last year I had Marshawn Lynch, Trent Richardson, Darren Sproles, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Alfred Morris
Obviously was LOADED w/ RBs...traded Alfred for a 8th round pick
(Keeper $$$ league)
Quoted for Truth.
Jun 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm an idiot.
Last year I had Marshawn Lynch, Trent Richardson, Darren Sproles, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Alfred Morris
Obviously was LOADED w/ RBs...traded Alfred for a 8th round pick
(Keeper $$$ league)
Quoted for Truth.
I'll admit to it.
- 1 2