LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 186 users in the forums

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll drop the last two guys I drafted, Pete. Btw if i remember correctly - you'll have to start the league before midnight today for the rosters to show up on "my team" page tomorrow.

Hope the last 5 picks are in before that.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I'll drop the last two guys I drafted, Pete. Btw if i remember correctly - you'll have to start the league before midnight today for the rosters to show up on "my team" page tomorrow.

Hope the last 5 picks are in before that.

Got it. Thanks. Only two more picks to go.
I started the league. The other two guys can draft when they get here. Please check your rosters, and FA starts immediately.
Jermaine O'Neal? That's dirty man
If Free Agency starts now, then I'm gonna pick someone up. If he ends up being drafted, then I'll drop him or you can use your magical commissioner powers to make that roster change.

I added Taj Gibson.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Oct 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM ]
Jeffs takes Nate Robinson, IllegalD takes Vince Carter. Draft is over. Finally.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Jeffs takes Nate Robinson, IllegalD takes Vince Carter. Draft is over. Finally.

Not easy to manage this on two forums.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Turned out a blessing. Thanks yahoo!

lol
Picking Derrick Rose was the worst decision I've ever made in life.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Picking Derrick Rose was the worst decision I've ever made in life.

...drafting Dirk and then not keeping him this year was the worst decision in the history of decisions.

fml

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Just want to clarify that I know what the problem is. If you set lineups on your phone through the web browser, sometimes Yahoo doesn't save the changes even if you press the save button. Not sure why, but it's probably just an issue since this system is new. I had to learn the hard way a couple times I thought I'd set my lineup then go to check on the games and find a had a couple players balling on my bench.

Ahh motherf**kers! Happened to me couple of times too. I just assumed I'm imagining that I set my lineups.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Finally gave up on Bynum.

Watch him put up 20-10 the rest of the year now.
Share 49ersWebzone