LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 348 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

oh look... im tied with Rabbit.... my crappy team is tied with his powerhouse. lol
f**k! Good game Boise. Lost another one close as hell.
Bludgeonator
Dexter McCluster James Starks Eddie Lacy
[ View Trade ]
OMAHA
Matt Forte
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Bludgeonator
[ View Trade ]
OMAHA
Matt Forte

lol I got the same offer. Just for a better player than Matt Forte.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
oh look... im tied with Rabbit.... my crappy team is tied with his powerhouse. lol

I am so f**ked. Let's review:

1. Kap. Last year he wasn't great, but I was competitive with him and made the playoffs. Figured f**k it, he might not get 30 every game, but I didnt expect BOOM or BUST. And by BUST, I mean 2 points. Lost two games because of him I would have won if any other QB besides Luck was my starter.

2. Graham. Seattle traded for a premier red zone target to s**t all over his career. One of the main reasons I made the playoffs last year to a guy who is lucky to score 5 points a game.

3. Randle. Gets 5-10 yards per carry in the first half, gets put on the bench for the second half.

4. Melvin Gordon. Fumbling ass b***h.

5. Crowell. A giant vagina in the shape of a RB.

6. Vincent Jackson. Obviously f**ked Jameis Winston's mom because he refuses to throw to a proven tall ass receiver.

On the bright side, Amari Cooper is a f**king machine.

Toodles,

Rubs
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Oct 27, 2015 at 9:32 AM ]
Dear Rubs.. trade me Cooper.

Sincerely,
NJ
Bludgeonator
[ View Trade ]
OMAHA
Matt Forte

He made me the same offer for Gurley
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Bludgeonator
[ View Trade ]
OMAHA
Matt Forte

He made me the same offer for Gurley

LOL Forte, Freeman, and Gurley. NC looking for the bigtime upgrade.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

1. Kap. Last year he wasn't great, but I was competitive with him and made the playoffs. Figured f**k it, he might not get 30 every game, but I didnt expect BOOM or BUST. And by BUST, I mean 2 points. Lost two games because of him I would have won if any other QB besides Luck was my starter.

2. Graham. Seattle traded for a premier red zone target to s**t all over his career. One of the main reasons I made the playoffs last year to a guy who is lucky to score 5 points a game.

3. Randle. Gets 5-10 yards per carry in the first half, gets put on the bench for the second half.

6. Vincent Jackson. Obviously f**ked Jameis Winston's mom because he refuses to throw to a proven tall ass receiver.

Toodles,

Rubs

You were the lowest scoring team in the league last year. This is just math catching up to you, man.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Toodles,

Rubs

You were the lowest scoring team in the league last year. This is just math catching up to you, man.

Yeah, but Kap was supposed to be improved by Warner. f**king liar. That is why you never trust a devout chrisitian.

Speaking of Christians, Russell Wilson s**t all over Jimmy Graham's career and my fantasy team. No wonder so many wars get started.
Yeah, but Kap was supposed to be improved by Warner. f**king liar. That is why you never trust a devout chrisitian.

Speaking of Christians, Russell Wilson s**t all over Jimmy Graham's career and my fantasy team. No wonder so many wars get started.

lmao

Ya, Jimmy Graham (along with CJ Anderson) has f**ked me hard in one league.
HASHTAG LOLGARCETRADEOFFERS
Originally posted by vrabbit:
HASHTAG LOLGARCETRADEOFFERS

Garce is in this league?
Share 49ersWebzone