49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 687 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
I really really want to take a hitter here, but I've plenty of them at that spot, so I'll pass:

Moving to Petco should help him big time.
Edinson Volquez, SP

&

...I think it's the right spot to draft this kid.

Tommy Milone, SP
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Roster:
C: Jesus Montero
1B: Billy Butler
2B: Michael Young
SS: Starlin Castro
3B: Brett Lawrie
RF: Jose Bautista
CF: Jacoby Ellsbury
LF: Ryan Braun
Util: Asdrubal Cabrera
Util: Cameron Maybin

SP: Yu Darvish
SP: Matt Moore
SP: Ryan Vogelsong
SP: Vance Worly
SP: Daniel Bard
P: Edinson Volquez
RP: Jon Papelbon
RP: Axford

Bench: Mark Trumbo
Bench: Kendrys Morales
Bench: Tommy Milone
Bench: Lorenzo Cain
Bench: Justin Smoak
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I really really want to take a hitter here, but I've plenty of them at that spot, so I'll pass:

Moving to Petco should help him big time.
Edinson Volquez, SP

&

...I think it's the right spot to draft this kid.

Tommy Milone, SP

damn I wanted tommy milone next..good pick
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 16, 2012 at 6:32 AM ]
round 20

pick 230, Ninerjohn is OTC
Originally posted by vrabbit:
round 20

pick 230, Ninerjohn is OTC

Busy this morning. Will try to make a pick in an hour or so. If anyone wants to move up to this spot to grab that guy you want let me know.
Vrab, I know its a pain in the back end but could you update the first page, I'm getting a bit lost!
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Vrab, I know its a pain in the back end but could you update the first page, I'm getting a bit lost!

will try doing it during my lunch break
213. redrose49er - Jonny Venters, RP
214. TheNaitch - Stephen Strasburg, SP (K)
215. jrg - Matt Joyce, LF/RF
216. itlynstalyn - Carlos Quentin, LF


Round 19


217. itlynstalyn - Jair Jurrjens, SP
218. jrg - Allen Craig, OF
219. TheNaitch - Dustin Ackley, 2B,LF (K)
220. redrose49er - Yonder Alonso, LF
221. vrabbit - Chad Billingsley, SP
222. ninerlifer - Delmon Young, LF
223. SacRock14 - Justin Morneau, 1B
224. BoiseNiner - Edwin Jackson, SP
225. ImaMod - Tim Stauffer, SP
226. AllTimeGreat - Erick Aybar, SS
227. Ninerjohn - Ian Kennedy, SP (K)
228. 49ersMyLife - Edison Volquez, SP


Round 20


229. 49ersMyLife - Tommy Milone, SP
230. NinerJohn - OTC


I think i got it right.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
213. redrose49er - Jonny Venters, RP
214. TheNaitch - Stephen Strasburg, SP (K)
215. jrg - Matt Joyce, LF/RF
216. itlynstalyn - Carlos Quentin, LF


Round 19


217. itlynstalyn - Jair Jurrjens, SP
218. jrg - Allen Craig, OF
219. TheNaitch - Dustin Ackley, 2B,LF (K)
220. redrose49er - Yonder Alonso, LF
221. vrabbit - Chad Billingsley, SP
222. ninerlifer - Delmon Young, LF
223. SacRock14 - Justin Morneau, 1B
224. BoiseNiner - Edwin Jackson, SP
225. ImaMod - Tim Stauffer, SP
226. AllTimeGreat - Erick Aybar, SS
227. Ninerjohn - Ian Kennedy, SP (K)
228. 49ersMyLife - Edison Volquez, SP


Round 20


229. 49ersMyLife - Tommy Milone, SP
230. NinerJohn - OTC


I think i got it right.

OK.. not a bad round to take a chance... 1B-3B MATT GAMEL

Next is ATG
Frank Francisco CL



He's got so much talent, but can he finally stay healthy? Worth a shot to find out.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Oh I'm otc.. pick coming soon
who cares about this anymore? Manning is considering the 9ers
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by vrabbit:
who cares about this anymore? Manning is considering the 9ers


LOL this!
I really don't know who I wanted to pick lol. I wanted Milone

I guess ill pick 1B, 2B, 3B Daniel Murphy
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone