LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Trade help! Arian Foster for Andre Johnson

Trade help! Arian Foster for Andre Johnson

my team..I need a WR bad..Mike Williams & Boldin aren't producing..& I have BenJarvus on the bench. I figured AJ will perform as much as Arian and I can have Benjarvus starting.

but i dunno I need more input. Thanks
i wouldn't. i think foster is more capable of putting up huge numbers soon. why not trade green-ellis or sproles for a good WR? i would try and trade for dez bryant before he starts producing big numbers
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 10, 2011 at 9:51 PM ]
I would not make that deal. I think Foster is the top RB in the league and worth more than a WR ( well might do it for Calvin Johnson). WHen you factor in the fact that Andre is hurt I think its smart to pass on that one
Originally posted by YungAce:
i wouldn't. i think foster is more capable of putting up huge numbers soon. why not trade green-ellis or sproles for a good WR? i would try and trade for dez bryant before he starts producing big numbers

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would not make that deal. I think Foster is the top RB in the league and worth more than a WR ( well might do it for Calvin Johnson). WHen you factor in the fact that Andre is hurt I think its smart to pass on that one

would you guys do Foster for JImmy Graham + AJ?
i would do that trade ^^

if not try green ellis for aj green or another receiver of that caliber
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM ]
cool.

i sent out a trade offer Benjarvus for Dez Bryant
Do it
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
cool.

i sent out a trade offer Benjarvus for Dez Bryant

Niczee
How does Arian Foster + Josh Freeman for Gore + Brees sound?
Share 49ersWebzone