7 leagues, won in all 7 of them

Yahoo - WZ Football: 1-0
Yahoo - Money league: 1-0
Yahoo - Webzone Suckaz!: 1-0
Fleaflicker - Parking Lot Crew: 1-0
Fleaflicker - Post Whore: 1-0
NFL - BCS Champions: 1-0
Dynasty League: 1-0

and just for a bonus, I also won in my college football league this week, so I was 8-0 this weekend!

CBS Sports - If You Ain't Payin' You Ain't Tryin': 1-1
6-2 would have been 8-0 if it wasnt for Welker in my NFL.com leagues. I went 5-0 in Yahoo, 4-0 in the webzone leagues
  • Silky
  • Veteran
1-0. Welker saved me
1-0

thank you david akers & 49ers defense. 14 and 52 pts booyaa
I only participate in 1 league. If you are in too many, you end up rooting for everyone, or you have conflicting players...have Chris Johnson but playing against Chris Johnson. That is when FFB gets dumb.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I only participate in 1 league. If you are in too many, you end up rooting for everyone, or you have conflicting players...have Chris Johnson but playing against Chris Johnson. That is when FFB gets dumb.

Agreed.

Oh and I'm 1-0.
I'm 4-1 in my 5 leagues

i totally agree. i dont understand how some people play in multiple leagues. they must have a lot of time on their hands.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Obvious brag thread
8-2 in two leagues and 6-4 in my only $$ league
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM ]

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i totally agree. i dont understand how some people play in multiple leagues. they must have a lot of time on their hands.
This.

I'm in two leagues for the first time ever this year, and only because some guys at work needed a player to round it out. I'm rooting for my other league over any conflict with that one easily though. I'm reigning champ 2 years running.

2-0
I only have one real league, which is for decent money, and I'm 1-0. I was also week 1 high point scorer (which = $20)

I had the top 3 fantasy RB's as my 3 starters with Ray Rice, Lesean McCoy, and Mike Tolbert. Beautiful start to the season.

I also had Wayne and Stevie Johnson who each scored and had solid yardage. Davone Bess in the slot did his job. My only failures were Matt Ryan's mediocre game and Lance Kendricks failing me completely (he's been dropped).
7 money leagues, 1 here on the Webzone.

Won on the WZ. Went 1-6 in the money leagues.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol. It takes like 10 seconds to set your roster. Not exactly a big committment.

I play in 10 leagues and pretty much draft the same players in every league.

Conflicting players don't matter.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM ]
  • Jiks
2-1. Matt Ryan is a p***y is all I have to say.
Share 49ersWebzone